shape
carat
color
clarity

How many hours a day do you spend on Pricescope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 10:50:49 AM
Author: Lorelei

Waaaahhh!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
41.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Hardly at all...

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t even begin to tell you... it''s almost always "on" in the background. But seriously, I knew I had a problem when last night I was supposed to be watching a movie with DH and it was physically painful to not pick up the laptop and check in. I resisted though. I may be developing a resistance, but I doubt it.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 1:03:53 PM
Author: sumbride
I couldn''t even begin to tell you... it''s almost always ''on'' in the background. But seriously, I knew I had a problem when last night I was supposed to be watching a movie with DH and it was physically painful to not pick up the laptop and check in. I resisted though. I may be developing a resistance, but I doubt it.
Oh god, I totally do that too. Especially since pretty much everything is reruns these days, even if the TV is on I''ve got the laptop going.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
too many. I usually log in in the morning after i get my kiddo''s to school and then I check out throughout the day whenever I check my email, which is pretty often. then after i get the munchkins to bed I log a couple of hours at night too
41.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 11:22:24 PM
Author: diamondfan
I also am off and on a lot during the day. I pretty much never log out so it looks like I am on all of the time!

But it is my crack, that is for sure.

My kids and hubby say, OH NO. Mom is on that DIAMOND website again!!! eye roll, head slap.
Mine too. I also check on and off during the day (I`m at work but I still need my "fix" at work
2.gif
) and then again in the evening when things have settled at home.

My husband and kids understand that Mommy has a "problem" and have been very supportive.
9.gif

Cachette

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m on and off all day! It would take an intervention to make me stop, too.
7.gif
All together, about 2-3 hours.
20.gif
Sad, isn''t it? I need to get a real life, and spend less time on the virtual.
11.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Obviously not enough time when I keep missing interesting threads and joining others like this one on the second page....
35.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Pricescope? Never heard of it. That''s what I tell my hubby anyway...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I''d sure save a LOT of $$$ if I quit logging in, that''s for dang sure!!!
12.gif

This place is DANGEROUS!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
11.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 1:33:06 PM
Author: Selkie

I couldn''t even begin to tell you... it''s almost always ''on'' in the background. But seriously, I knew I had a problem when last night I was supposed to be watching a movie with DH and it was physically painful to not pick up the laptop and check in. I resisted though. I may be developing a resistance, but I doubt it.
Oh god, I totally do that too. Especially since pretty much everything is reruns these days, even if the TV is on I''ve got the laptop going.
9.gif
So do I. It''s gotten to the point where my FI has to ask me not to multi task when we''re beginning a movie. It''s really hard not to touch the computer.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 4:52:41 PM
Author: ZoeBartlett
Date: 1/24/2008 1:33:06 PM

Author: Selkie

9.gif
So do I. It''s gotten to the point where my FI has to ask me not to multi task when we''re beginning a movie. It''s really hard not to touch the computer.

Same here. DH is always in charge of the remote with something stupid on. May as well do a little bling time......

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock

Yes, I totally get that.. Frankie and I dont get date nights very often but when we do we hangout and watch a movie or something...then the laptop is next to me and its really hard not to want to turn it on and check to see if there is new bling..

He told me the other day...no more diamond ****...i told him its either that or bridal **** so take your pic...he shut up.
27.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very addicted to it. I probably spend a minimum of 2 hours a day on it.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
How many hours are in a day?
31.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
It''s my only addiction - I''d reckon around 6 hours + a day. I am permanently logged on here and at work. I don''t post much at work, but I will occasionally check to see if there are any replies on a thread I''m particularly interested in.

FI is very happy about my spending most of my evenings on here - I''m also an insomniac and you guys keep me sane! It also means he can play with his computer too!

The thing he most loves is that PS has prodded me in signing up for my FGA and starting a small bling side business that he has wanted me to do for years.

I have to stop him telling all our friends about PS - it''s mine, all MINE and I won''t share!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I would guess about an hour. There have been some days, when I was in a mad search for a settings, where it was MANY MANY more, but now that I''ve found a setting, my time has lessened. But, as my wb, stone, etc search ramps up and the wedding planning begins, I know my time on PS will increase again!!

Joolskie

Shiny_Rock
You guys all have really serious problems. I only spend a minute or two here and there on PS. It's not like I have a problem.
17.gif

I mean, it's not like I run to the computer immediately upon arriving home throughout the day. I am only there to check email. And if I just happened to have left PS up in another window, that's not my fault. And please. It's not like my children ever come into the home office, glance over my shoulder and say "Hey mom, looking at jewelry again?" And last summer when we were at the beach on vacation, it's not like I checked PS each day. OKAY FINE. I did. But it's not my fault that the rental house had WiFi.

So I don't know what you guys are talking about. I can give it up anytime. I don't have a problem.

*This week on "Intervention", A&E will feature a woman named Joolskie who thinks she does not have a Pricescope problem. Her family thinks otherwise and will intervene on her behalf.*

Uh... my name is Joolskie. And I am a Pricescopeaholic.

31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am addicted too. We could form a support group...

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for sharing everyone!

I did not check PS all day!! I actually got some house work done
20.gif
and mostly finished my landscaping project
36.gif

I am going to try really hard to limit my PS time to 30 min. a day
23.gif
...~Sigh~...yeah right...
9.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/26/2008 11:52:22 AM
Author: Pandora II
It''s my only addiction - I''d reckon around 6 hours + a day. I am permanently logged on here and at work. I don''t post much at work, but I will occasionally check to see if there are any replies on a thread I''m particularly interested in.

FI is very happy about my spending most of my evenings on here - I''m also an insomniac and you guys keep me sane! It also means he can play with his computer too!

The thing he most loves is that PS has prodded me in signing up for my FGA and starting a small bling side business that he has wanted me to do for years.

I have to stop him telling all our friends about PS - it''s mine, all MINE and I won''t share!
LOL
9.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I plead the fifth!
31.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
On weekends and vacations I take complete breaks, usually (although as you can see it''s Saturday and I''m on!).

But other than that? All the time... they don''t monitor our computers at work. Fortunately.
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results