shape
carat
color
clarity

How many hours a day do you spend on Pricescope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Hello again!

I loved hearing your stories about how you ended up on Pricescope!
9.gif
(please keep them coming!)

Soo..now for the scary question
31.gif

How many hours a day do you spend on Pricescope?

Me..well I''m sorta imbarrased to say that I''m on here on and off pretty much the whole day...it''s an addiction I have no cure for!!
32.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also am off and on a lot during the day. I pretty much never log out so it looks like I am on all of the time!

But it is my crack, that is for sure.

My kids and hubby say, OH NO. Mom is on that DIAMOND website again!!! eye roll, head slap.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
too many
it varies but is hardly ever less than 2-3 hours but then again I usualy have 4-5 forums open at once during that time too.
It depends on what is going on at each how much actual time I spend on each.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
TOO MANY! My family & bf are likely planning an intervention ... I''m so addicted that they think it''s some kind of cult. My mom was so cute I had to laugh ... She thought it had something to do with religion.
20.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
MANY MANY MANY HOURS
9.gif
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I''ll never tell! Lol! But our computers are monitored at work now, so I can never have the temptation to log on there. But I stay logged on at home all the time. I do eat and sleep, but PS is my hobby!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhh....just a couple.
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Add me to the TOO MANY! group! I check on and off all night after work and I''m always logged in on my home computer. I never really check it at work...occasionally I will on a break, but it''s more of an evening at home activity for me. And I''m pretty much always home at night now that I''m in school and working! Plus, PS is a great way to procrastinate or to just give myself breaks from school work!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I spend about 1 hour. I used to spend about 2-3.

diamondgirl5k

Shiny_Rock
I''m logged in all day long, my husband walks by me on the computer and goes "oh pricescope?" lol

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t actually don''t have that many posts each day, but I am on the computer from about 745am until midnight or so. Gotta love working from home.
20.gif

So I am almost always logged on and have PS running in the background.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to add that this is a great thread idea...and something I wondered
27.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
dks- That is so funny!!!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow...I logged out for a minute and almost missed this thread!

Yeah, right! I am on PS whenever I have a chance!

Everyone here helps to keep me from going insane over all of the wedding craziness!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
During break it was like 6 hours a day that I was logged in and actively looking....Now that school started again it''s going to be cut down to about 2.
39.gif
14.gif
7.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that if my computer is on, I am automatically logged in. So it might appear that I am on here most of the day.
17.gif

Seriously though, I do check a little bit through the day inbetween housework or looking after James. I think I am probably on here a few hours in the evening though.

I love Pricescope!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not too many....

liarliar.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm........do we get a prize for whoever is on the longest???
30.gif

I am on on and off during the day at work and then I am on again at home....prolly about 5 hrs a day or so...I lurk alot..LOL

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I was on more! Between my children, my house, and my husband (he hates it when I''m on the computer all day
14.gif
(this is the same man who bought me a laptop for Christmas
20.gif
, lol!)) I can never find the time to get everything I need done. I must say that PS has kept me out of Saks and Neimans everyday though, I haven''t seen the FedEx man in nearly 2 weeks!
16.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
About 1. It used to be more when I was away from home and on my own. Now that I''m living with my FI, between him, college (5 classes), work, friends and family, I really can''t make more time than one hour.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, my name is LitigatorChick, and I have a problem......

Here and there through the day... can''t be that much..... really.

My main time is after the little man goes to bed, and I check in PS. My DH simply says "are you on blinged-up-b*tches.com again????" I nod and smile.
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 9:36:15 AM
Author: LitigatorChick

My main time is after the little man goes to bed, and I check in PS. My DH simply says ''are you on blinged-up-b*tches.com again????'' I nod and smile.
31.gif
6.gif

lol.gif
I resemble that remark.
9.gif
Too funny.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
hours! During my christmas break I was on it literally all day but now that I''m back to college I''m on and off throughout the day.

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Too many. Considering I have been at work since 8:00 and it is 9:47 and I haven''t started ANYTHING productive.

I browse PS while I get home while cooking dinner too. I get soooo upset when the are not new posts!! Obsessive, yes. Haha

FI always says, "are you on that wedding thing again?" Hahah. I just say yes.
37.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 11:28:59 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
TOO MANY! My family & bf are likely planning an intervention ... I''m so addicted that they think it''s some kind of cult. My mom was so cute I had to laugh ... She thought it had something to do with religion.
20.gif
LOL...That is so funny and cute!!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll never tell.............
27.gif

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 9:43:33 AM
Author: Ellen

My main time is after the little man goes to bed, and I check in PS. My DH simply says ''are you on blinged-up-b*tches.com again????'' I nod and smile.
31.gif
6.gif

lol.gif
I resemble that remark.
9.gif
Too funny.
Lol...omg...that''s too funny!!

My FI catches me on this site ALL the time. The other day he asked me why on earth I''m still on this site?? I keep trying to tell him Gee....I''m just trying to get ideas for weddings and stuff (Yeah right! I haven''t even really thought about it)....He''ll just roll his eyes and say then why are you looking at pictures of rings?? uuuhhhhh cuz it''s purty?
emembarrassed.gif
9.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 10:13:21 AM
Author: idreamofice

Date: 1/24/2008 9:43:33 AM

31.gif
6.gif

lol.gif
I resemble that remark.
9.gif
Too funny.
Lol...omg...that''s too funny!!

My FI catches me on this site ALL the time. The other day he asked me why on earth I''m still on this site?? I keep trying to tell him Gee....I''m just trying to get ideas for weddings and stuff (Yeah right! I haven''t even really thought about it)....He''ll just roll his eyes and say then why are you looking at pictures of rings?? uuuhhhhh cuz it''s purty?
emembarrassed.gif
9.gif
Frankie called it the blinged out Mr. T website. I told him I would love to be Mrs. T someday...so he better start saving!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2008 7:47:07 AM
Not too many....

liarliar.gif
Waaaahhh!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results