shape
carat
color
clarity

How many different medications are you on now?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mayk you probably already know this but just in case....discontinue Biotin for at least 3 days (better to d/c it for a week) before blood testing. It can affect some of the results.

Thank you Missy! I do usually stop everything a couple days before. i just had my annual physical. I always feel like it’s a report card. :dance: Passed with flying colors.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Missy! I do usually stop everything a couple days before. i just had my annual physical. I always feel like it’s a report card. :dance: Passed with flying colors.

Hahaha me too. Greg asks me what am I studying for the blood test hahaha. I used to eat better a week before my physical lol. Nowadays I eat healthy all the time (well with the exception of daily ice cream that is) so no “studying“ required with the exception of stopping certain supplements.

I am glad you did well on your physical Mary♥️

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahaha me too. Greg asks me what am I studying for the blood test hahaha. I used to eat better a week before my physical lol. Nowadays I eat healthy all the time (well with the exception of daily ice cream that is) so no “studying“ required with the exception of stopping certain supplements.

I am glad you did well on your physical Mary♥️

lol I feel like that too always focused on what I’m eating and drinking. (red wine and chocolate are my down fall). A couple years ago my cholesterol was sneaking up. My doc asked me what I was eating. Cheese and eggs were my downfall. I gave up eggs (the yellow part anyway) and that helped lower my score in six months. My good cholesterol has always been high and the ratio of bad to good was also good. She then did a cardiac calcium score test, which I received a very good score on (-1) and she did a more extensive blood test to measure the molecules in my blood (my not scientific description I probably have the term wrong, so medical people don’t slay me) she said they are either ping pong balls “good” floating along or they are cue balls ”bad” dropping into your arteries and blocking the way. Good news, they were ping pong balls.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Quicker to list the ones I'm NOT taking...getting old sucks...till you consider the alternative:)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quicker to list the ones I'm NOT taking...getting old sucks...till you consider the alternative:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results