shape
carat
color
clarity

How does this rock look for the$$$?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steFUNNY

Rough_Rock
Like my dad has always said "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" I just have to learn by asking stupid questions sometimes! I have started paying attention to the measurments of the stone. I am guessing you can tell if the girdle is thicker by comparing 2 stones of the same weight and their measurements. Sometimes the girdle thickness isn''t listed on the certificate (EGL) so that''s how I am feeling my way through that. Mostly though I''m not too interested unless it specifies a thin to medium girdle anyways. Purhaps I''m totally out to lunch on my hunch anyways, so I''ll just stick to the cert''s!
37.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
SteFUNNY, hunny, I hope you don''t get mad, but your avatar is SCARING ME!
32.gif
23.gif
6.gif
2.gif

steFUNNY

Rough_Rock
Don''t be scared, see it''s like this...If there was a non-green Shrekized me, my avatar would be it. Ever since I got Adobe Photoshop, I can''t seem to stop making my friends and myself look like freaks! I will take your comment as a compliement! Here''s the same picture, but different...

2poo.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2005 12:00:16 AM
Author: steFUNNY
Don''t be scared, see it''s like this...If there was a non-green Shrekized me, my avatar would be it. Ever since I got Adobe Photoshop, I can''t seem to stop making my friends and myself look like freaks! I will take your comment as a compliement! Here''s the same picture, but different...

I think I like the second one better...looks like an elf or a pixie or something. That one in your avatar looks downright demonic! EEEIIIKKKEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results