shape
carat
color
clarity

How does this Asscher Look?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PGTips

Rough_Rock
I''m really pleased that the reviews of this diamond have been so positive. It makes me feel better about the stone since I am unable to view it before purchase (we live in England). The ring that really inspires me was Harlowqueen''s Harry Winston setting. I really love the claw prongs and the bar that goes across the basket (I think that''s what its called). But I think I''d rather have the actual band of the ring be less wide. I like thin bands and I might ask the person I have make the ring to do the band a little thinner. Also, that gorgeous Emerald cut solitaire setting on Leon Mege''s website looks absolutely beautiful. Sadly, I don''t think I could afford to have him make my setting. And even more sadly, I don''t think this stone is as big as the diamond in the picture on his website!

Here''s a picture of Harlowqueen''s ring:

harrywinston2.jpg

PGTips

Rough_Rock
Another view of Harlowqueen''s beautiful Harry Winston:

harrywinston1.jpg

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2005 6:34:15 PM
Author: PGTips
Another view of Harlowqueen''s beautiful Harry Winston:

Wow!!! That is one gorgeous Asscher!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like this Asscher and it sounds like an amazing deal for that price! If it checks out with an independent appraiser, I'd get it! At this point for me it would not matter which EGL lab graded it as long as it checks out with a reputable appraiser on all fronts and the color pleases you.

Let us know what happens but the photos of it look scrumptious!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
PG Tips, I have been reading today (I can''t add anything helpful about the beautiful asscher cut). Love the latest pics of your prospect, though. And that is a beauty of a setting. Love those claw prongs!
36.gif

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results