shape
carat
color
clarity

How did you find Pricescope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Unlike everyone who''s replied yet, I found PS through the LIW board (back in 2005!). I was trying to figure out if my then-boyfriend was planning on proposing or not (he was sending my mixed signals and I was going crazy!), and if I remember correctly, I stumbled across a thread from a girl who was wondering if she should propose. At first I didn''t even know it was a diamond forum! I''m sure glad I found PS...

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
I found PS when my now hubby was educating himself about diamonds for my engagement ring... he never registered.. and I dont even know if he even followed any of the message boards... but he found GOG, which is where we bought my diamond, and then he told me about PS... and I then discovered the Brides forum (which was a tremendous help btw)... and that was all she wrote.. LOL...

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Like most of you, I knew an engagement was in my future so, I''d google different settings and diamonds during lunch at work and found this! I was lurking to gain knowledge and then eventually joined. What a wonderful experience I''ve had here!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
My ring was at the jewelers being upgraded to a 3/4 carat and I wanted to see what that would look like on a real person''s hand.

So I googled and googled and here I am! Nearly 3 months and still addicted. Not a day passes that I don''t log in!
35.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I was particpating in another forum, but got tired of all the self promotion, so using the Yahoo search engine came across PS and have really enjoyed this forum so much that I never go back to the other.
36.gif

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
I, like anchor, was googling something to the effect of "he has the ring and hasn''t proposed" and came across the LIW. I didn''t venture out of there until I read a lot, then I discovered SMTR and Rocky Talky, and I was hooked. I don''t think I''ve been through every board on here, yet.... but there''s time!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I also found it through the Ladies in Waiting board! I was on another similar board that was quite nasty and somebody mentioned that there was another place where people were nice... I clicked the link and thought "WOW"! I''ve been here ever since. I was also thrilled that my engagement ring searching could be done while I lamented that I didn''t know his timeline.

For a long time my DH thought PS was "that place people complain about their no-good boyfriends who won''t propose." (tongue-in-cheek, of course). I have FINALLY convinced him that there is a lot more to it as I show him threads like DiamanteBlu''s trip to NYC to try on those ginormous stones, and show him things I would like that are a little smaller. He was a little worried though and said "can we wait another year or two before you get more jewelry?" I said "fine, but I''m still looking!"

And I''m still on PS!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was looking for pics of a Tiffany Lucida and a thread came up from here. I was instantly hooked.

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
*ahem* My employer "suggested" that I check it out.

Good thing it''s such a fantastic site, I''ve not gotten bored once yet!

4.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I think I googled "Costco Diamond Rings" since I had found one there that I really like. It pulled up quite a few threads which I read. I was hooked within minutes!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 8:31:29 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I found out about Pricescope when I was reading another diamond message board--several of the people on that board kept mentioning Pricescope. I googled Pricescope, and here I am!
Same here
1.gif

I was looking for inspiration for my replacement engagement ring.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I was Googling "diamond rings" a couple of years ago to get my "fix" of diamonds and diamond rings. The SMTR section was exactly what I was looking for!!! I`ve been hooked ever since. Now I get my "fix" daily!!!!!
9.gif

Cachette

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had started to become obsessed over Asschers. I googled for Asscher diamonds or some other suchphrase. I found another forum first, but decided I liked all of the people here much more, and stayed.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I lost my upgrade diamond ring in the summer of 2006 and had finally decided to file the insurance claim. I needed to update my diamond knowledge and found PS. The information available about diamonds has really improved since I bought my ring in 2000. I
30.gif
the HCA!

Anyhow, I found my lost ring, but I used the information I learned here on PS to get myself some well cut sparkly diamond stud earrings on a budget. I would never have done it without you folks. Love my sparklies and love PS!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2008 11:02:33 PM
Author: Skippy123
I lost my ring after 6 years of marriage in a house remodel and went to the local B&M and was shocked how the price of stones went up. I kept thinking there has to be a way to save money so I went to Costco but they still didn''t seem to have enough of a savings to get me to buy and finally I started searching online since I knew 2 men who bought online. I started searching online diamonds on yahoo and found PS and reading the tutorials; this is place is sooo much fun!!!
35.gif

mini thread jack. . . hey Diane, good to see you!!!
...response to mini thread jack...Hey Skippy!
35.gif
I''m still here but not getting nearly enough Pricescope time. I plan to do better for 2008!

....ok, everyone...back to original topic..
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Google''d something like ''antique engagement ring'' to try to find out how to figure out if this OEC we were considering was a good deal or not.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
I googled "pave engagment rings" or something along those lines..
I''ve been hooked ever since!
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I was interested in halo settings and went looking for hand shots of the Legacy. I''ve had a ''mild'' addiction ever since.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ask kaleigh how i found pricescope
34.gif
10.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, how''d belle find PS?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2008 9:44:51 AM
Author: Ellen
Kaleigh, how''d belle find PS?
face20.gif
???

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I ''yahooed'' Tacori (while waiting for my ordered ring to get here) and found many Pricescope entries, including a whole Tacori ring thread. I was hooked!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I googled the word "asscher" and there it was!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I was super bored and couldn''t sleep, so I was googling for celeb. erings and pricescope came up....I kind of ignored it at first, cuz I thought, what does prices have to do with celebrity engagement rings. I just want to see the darn pictures!!!!! lol. well I spent the next few hours admiring the many pagesin the celeb ring thread!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was searching for answers on ideal cut diamonds and PS kept showing up. I started reading and was HOOKED. I am glad I found PS; it''s awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results