shape
carat
color
clarity

How did he do?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Incredable!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, you have NOTHING to worry about. Your rings is gorgeous and who the heck cares what the numbers are or what a piece of paper says
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow....
23.gif

your ring is beautiful asscher!
18.gif

he done good!
2.gif

very very nice
36.gif

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so pretty, it''s making me rethink the setting I was 99.0% sure about!! Stunning. Congrats, not just on the ring but on what is obviously a successful marriage! I hope my guy feels strongly enough about me after 11 years and a few kids to buy me something that extraordinary!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the complements!

And thanks so much to admin for posting them. You did a great job!

That shot where I propped it up on the blue towel washes out the color. In real life the color and depth are just amazing.

I always thought round was my favorate until I started lurking here :)

Believe me, I have done my share of asscher (and other shape too) drooling :)

I see from reactions that the obsessing over the table is just silly. I just got it very recently.

Anyway, I can''t stop looking at it and I find myself like a newly engaged woman looking at it in all kinds of lights, holding it in the sun etc. Darn those cloudy days LOL.

Its a belated 10th anniversary. We bought a new house at 10 years so I waited :)

And I definately had input. I requested an asscher 3 stone with a heavy platinum shank. Beyond that though he did the work.

I love the shank design too. It feels really weighty.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Wanted to add, I know its a debeers thing but my husband and I both like the past, present, future idea of a 3 stone.

And yes, I''m lucky that after kids and 11 years we have a great marriage and he wants to make me happy :)

For his 40th I got him a Concord 18K watch. It makes me happy to see him wear it.

I think HE feels proud that he can do it for me :)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would keep an ''asscher'' at fault if it is dull, but definitely not if it has one or another type of proportions, shape or whatever. It feals weird that some old-style proportions established way back due to technology constraints, not some judgement of value (thinking of the deep stones with small tables you may be thinking of) became ''standard asscher shape'' by default. These diamonds are obviously modern, and I don''t feel inclined to hold them ''guilty'' for not lookng old.

These being said...

... the ring looks wonderful and quite brilliant. Nothing wrong with that!
36.gif

Those numbers do not tell me anything the pictures don''t.

Congratulations for the beautiful ring!
9.gif

dottcomm1

Rough_Rock
that ring is amazing! absolutely stunning!

i must know... where did you get the stones?

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I''ve never looked at "ascher" (is that how it''s spelled?) diamonds before, but I really like the picture you called washed out because you can see the facets cutting an "X" across the stone... that looks really cool.

I''d say your man did a great job, and I only hope that my soon to be wife will have the same excitment toward gifts I give her once we''ve been married for over a decade...
1.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Oh Asscher you MADE my day what a TOTALLY AWESOME ring! I won''t get to see any more asscher candy until tomorrow (hopefully) that''s when the 3 new contenders arrive, so you got me thru the rough patch LOL! Just STUNNING congratulations to you on your beautiful new ring, your loving marriage and many more blessings the future brings! Echoing DC''s request what vendor did your sweetie get those lovely rocks from?
36.gif

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
*mouth hits floor, tongue rolling out, drool leaking...*

That ring is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
that is one fabulous ring!!!! yumee!!

dazzling

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Absolutely stunning! Congratulations on the new ring and having wonderful taste in husbands!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is an amazing look! Beautiful and stunning ring! Congrats on all those years of marriage! you deserve it!!!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME!!!!!!!! You have a fabulous ring AND hubby!!! Your new ring is a beauty. Happy belated 10th Anniversary to the both of you!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I noticed your avart on another forum and simply had to see if there was more pics of your ring
9.gif
9.gif

Your ring is absolutely beautiful!
30.gif

kevinyonker

Rough_Rock
I read this post this morning. You''ve made my day. Thank you.

Kevin

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!! What a simply stunning ring. I''m not usually an asscher fan but I must say that your ring has me rethinking! It''s really, really beautiful. Congratulations on your 10th anniversary and having such a wonderful, thoughtful husband.
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results