shape
carat
color
clarity

How can it disappear??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanted to ask this weekend but didn''t want to bump the thread and have people think you found the ring! I was hoping your friend would find it.

Of course we will help you find a new ring - but I do hope you find your old one soon!

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Aw thanks Fire!! If I do end up replacing it i think I would get a three stone ring and incorporate my Great Grandmother engagement diamond which is .33 (and that is all I know!) so that I have something with a bit family heirloomyness (I made that word up!) to it, i really wanted to pass my other ring on to DD, That will be a funny conversation when she is older, provided it doesn''t turn up. She''ll be kicken herself for it!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''ll be kicken herself for it - especially if she ended up putting it somewhere!!

I was wondering if you''d given any thought to what the new ring would look like, but didn''t want to ask in case you were still too upset about the one that''s lost. The 3 stone sounds lovely - and all the more with the family history in one of the stones.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results