shape
carat
color
clarity

Houston GTG - November 16th, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, my husband and I have been talking about heading down to Houston before Thanksgiving, and now that the DFW GTG was such a success, I''m wondering if anyone would be interested in a Houston GTG? Maybe lunch somewhere downtown, and then a hop over to WF?

Anyone have any interest in something like that around that time? I''d love to meet those of you that I can!
1.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Yaaay!!! I''ll take off work for this one!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Um, that sounds like a blast.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2008 10:21:57 PM
Author: curiopotter
Yaaay!!! I''ll take off work for this one!!
Yay! We''ll actually get to meet! And I''ll get to see that DIVINE set!

W and I are probably driving down on Friday night, and we''d love to do lunch on Sunday downtown! We went to this awesome Mexican restaurant down there once - had a beautiful patio. I''ll have to ask my SIL where it was - and if she wants to go! She has an heirloom 5 ct. honker that is something to see!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 11:16:13 AM
Author: iwannaprettyone
Um, that sounds like a blast.
Hmmmmm, think you can do a road trip?
2.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I''d love to go! Is whiteflash open on Sundays?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 12:39:15 PM
They''re going to especially open the doors for us. We''ve been invited by Brian, Debi, and Katie if we''d like to see some ACAs.

I''m calling dibs on the 7.5 ct. ACA!!!!!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
OMG, my company is now saying we won''t be back in Houston until the "week of the 17th."
39.gif
39.gif
If it changes back, I would definitely be there!! I need to look at wedding bands
9.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 5:15:58 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

They''re going to especially open the doors for us. We''ve been invited by Brian, Debi, and Katie if we''d like to see some ACAs.

.. please excuse me while I clean up the drool off the floor.. ACA''s are like my personal pavlovian trigger...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 11:05:26 PM

Date: 10/29/2008 5:15:58 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

.. please excuse me while I clean up the drool off the floor.. ACA''s are like my personal pavlovian trigger...
Now that I''ve seen a fair amount of ACAs in person, I''m excited to see more of them!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Count me in....unless I''m sick again.....I have SLE lupus and never know what my day will be like!

Lori

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2008 2:25:11 AM
Author: loriken214
Count me in....unless I''m sick again.....I have SLE lupus and never know what my day will be like!

Lori
Yay, Lori! I''m DYING tot see your gorgeous EC ring! I''ll keep my fingers crossed that you can make it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP, because it''s definitely on!

Now, where should we do lunch near WF? Any suggestions from the locals?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP - any additional interest? JCrow, are you going to be around, dear?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUMP - so it looks like Loriken, and Maria? Maria, will you be bringing your friend with you?

I''m so excited about it!

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry I haven''t been on in a while!

I''m definitely going but my friend is a maybe. I''m sOOOo looking forward to it..I may invite a different friend.. :D :D :D

bebe

Ideal_Rock
How did I mess this...??

I would love to come, but (there''s always a but huh?) we are having guests that weekend. If they clear out in time, I will be there, for sure!!

Lunch places? The Galleria is close to WF, a few restaurants in there and a few jewelry stores too, but of course, nothing open until noon on a Sunday.
There is a Pappasitos down the street from WF, Tex-Mex food.
Restaurants are all over the place in the Galleria area, just depends on what everyone wants.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I can''t make it this time Lauren, but we will see for next time.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Lauren I forgot to add, I have another friend named Kimberly who said she was 90% sure she would go with me.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
This on Sunday right? I think I could swing that! I''ve dying to check out some of the earrings I''ve seen on the website.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/9/2008 10:58:32 AM
Author: appletini
This on Sunday right? I think I could swing that! I''ve dying to check out some of the earrings I''ve seen on the website.
Yay! Oh My Gosh, it will be so cool to finally meet you, dear!
3.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''d love to come....count me in.....hopefully, it will be a good day for me....I have lupus and I never know from day to day how I''m going to feel....UGG!

Lori

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 1:37:09 AM
Author: loriken214
I''d love to come....count me in.....hopefully, it will be a good day for me....I have lupus and I never know from day to day how I''m going to feel....UGG!

Lori
(((hugs)))

I''ll keep my fingers crossed that you''re having a good day, Lori! Even my husband mentioned how much he wants to see that lovely EC stunner!!!!
30.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Loriken and Appletini I hope ya''ll can make it!

Hey Lauren, what time does the event start? I remember you wrote it on another thread.. was it 11-2pm?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 2:36:16 PM
Loriken and Appletini I hope ya''ll can make it!

Hey Lauren, what time does the event start? I remember you wrote it on another thread.. was it 11-2pm?
That''s it - 11:00 am - 2:00 pm. I think W and I have to head back to Dallas after the event is over, sadly.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I''m gonna have to leave right after too... but it''s no biggy. At least we get to see some major blingages :D

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I want to see those X-Factors. !!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 2:01:49 PM
Author: bebe
How did I mess this...??

I would love to come, but (there''s always a but huh?) we are having guests that weekend. If they clear out in time, I will be there, for sure!!

Lunch places? The Galleria is close to WF, a few restaurants in there and a few jewelry stores too, but of course, nothing open until noon on a Sunday.
There is a Pappasitos down the street from WF, Tex-Mex food.
Restaurants are all over the place in the Galleria area, just depends on what everyone wants.
Bebe, is there a brunch spot nearby? I was thinking we could all meet for brunch around 10:00 am?

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
I'll throw in some brunch suggestions
1.gif

The only places that come to mind that would be open around 10AM for brunch, and that are in the general vicinity would be:

- LePeep, which is located on Westheimer and is right inside the loop (610).
- Cheesecake Factory, which is in The Galleria.
- La Madeleine, either the one in The Galleria or the one in the Carillon Shopping Center.
- Tiny Boxwood's Cafe, which is close to Highland Village and Greenway Plaza.
- Rustika Cafe & Bakery, which is off of 59 and Buffalo Speedway.
- Andre's Cafe & Pastry Shop, which is located in Uptown Park.
- House of Pies, which is on Westheimer.
- Buffalo Grille, which is off of Voss and Woodway.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results