shape
carat
color
clarity

Honesty Poll - How many Peeked/Snooped?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
I will know exactly the same time as he does when he gets the ring and when it''s shipped to him.

I have already prepared myself to resist ALL temptation to try and find out how he''s proposing. I stressed to him that I want it to be a suprise, that''s all I want. And let me tell you Ladies... I have a guy who is TERRIBLE at hiding something or suprising anyone.
1.gif
It''s going to be hard not to snoop but I''m sure I will!

babycush

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/24/2010 9:33:10 AM
Author: Cinna
And let me tell you Ladies... I have a guy who is TERRIBLE at hiding something or suprising anyone.
1.gif

That''s M exactly... he ''hid'' the shopping bag on the top shelf of his mancave. Didn''t put it in a drawer, didn''t take the ring out and put it in a shoe, nope. Just the shopping bag, on the top shelf. And I''m a tall lady, so I spotted it in no time
4.gif

A

Anonymous

AHHHHH! So last night I went to hide the girls'' Easter stuff and of course I picked the same spot that my bf had chosen to "hide" the ring!
6.gif
I have to admit...I DID pick it up, and I DID *start* to open the box, but as soon as I saw a tiny bit of the side of the setting (just the plain white gold part, which wasn''t a surprise since I know what the setting looks like anyhow) I snapped it shut and tossed it up on the shelf as fast as I could. I then went straight to my bf, told him the story and asked him to go hide it better *now*.

I have to admit, I''m surprised that I didn''t go ahead and peek, but REALLY glad that I didn''t. I want the first time that I see the finished product to be as special as possible, given my involvement in the process (which I was very happy to have). Hopefully I''ll get to see it by tomorrow night anyhow!
2.gif
I also decided that since I was such a good girl, I could go get a pedicure last night, so it was a win-win situation.
9.gif

Mobinvera

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 12:40:39 PM
Author: tammy77
AHHHHH! So last night I went to hide the girls'' Easter stuff and of course I picked the same spot that my bf had chosen to ''hide'' the ring!
6.gif
I have to admit...I DID pick it up, and I DID *start* to open the box, but as soon as I saw a tiny bit of the side of the setting (just the plain white gold part, which wasn''t a surprise since I know what the setting looks like anyhow) I snapped it shut and tossed it up on the shelf as fast as I could. I then went straight to my bf, told him the story and asked him to go hide it better *now*.

I have to admit, I''m surprised that I didn''t go ahead and peek, but REALLY glad that I didn''t. I want the first time that I see the finished product to be as special as possible, given my involvement in the process (which I was very happy to have). Hopefully I''ll get to see it by tomorrow night anyhow!
2.gif
I also decided that since I was such a good girl, I could go get a pedicure last night, so it was a win-win situation.
9.gif
I can totally relate. The ring is in the house and I am trying very hard NOT to come across it too! I actually avoid going into some of the areas where I think it could be.

mickeyva

Rough_Rock
I'm guilty. I was using his computer and he left his email up (which he never does), and I saw the email from the place he ordered it from. Then, we were visiting my family over the weekend, and he said he needed to go to the bank, and it took a long time. When he came back and was complaining, he slipped about "wiring" money. So, I know the ring has been bought and will be coming this week. However, since I work from home, I think he's having it sent to his parent's house, so it won't be around for me to actually see. I just hope he proposes this weekend and doesn't hold onto it too long! (And, to be brutally honest - I'm obsessed with checking the status of the order to see if it's shipped yet!!). I've never been good with surprises - always snooped for my Christmas gifts even when I was little.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results