shape
carat
color
clarity

Holiday Loot ''07

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 5:12:48 PM
Author: Allisonfaye
I got XM satellite radio. I can''t wait til my husband actually hooks it up. :)
OMG, you''re going to enjoy that!!!

My hubby got XM for me nearly 5 years ago as a surprise....which the company ruined by calling to confirm the order....with ME! I have LOOOOOVED it ever since. It came with my new car too which I liked almost as much as the car....almost. Its torture for me to listen to anything else now, I especially cannot bear our local radio.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2008 8:41:51 PM
Author: TravelingGal
My favorite gift was a handknit shawl/blanket and booties for TTot, knit lovingly by TGuy''s 82 year old grandmother. She knit the same pattern for TGuy when he was born. Very cool to have such a wonderful gift from my baby''s great-nanna.

We got a ton of very thoughtful gifts from TGuy''s family, but the above was the one that made me cry.
1.gif
That is a Treasure to keep forever! How sweet!

Last year on another forum I belong to we did a gift exchange. My gift was a hand knitted blanket for our bed in my homes colors. I was flabergasted by it and will always love it.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Hubbs wanted to surprise me with a unique gift....one I might not actually go through with....a Tattoo. Not exactly diamonds but sweet just the same. I''m mulling it over but since the only artist Im interested in using in is Japan it might now happen.

Meanwhile I got some baby diamond studs for my 2nd holes which have been nekkid for years now. .25ctw very sparkly and clean otherwise nothing special.
Also got Estee Lauder''s Pleasures Delight parfum. Yummy
Warm cuddly wear too.

darkeyesredshoes

Shiny_Rock
Wow, cn, a tattoo would definitely be the gift that keeps on giving. What a big decision to make...

I had a ridiculous Christmas. DF needs to learn a little restraint. From him, I got thoughtful books, three bottles of Pepto Bismol (ha), Mario Party 8 for Wii, a KitchenAid mixer (!), and a Tiffany Elsa Peretti pendant. I got him the Canon SD870 and some other things, and he was a happy camper.

My folks got me clothes, kitcheny things, and a ceramic chef''s knife and mandoline. I''ve never had a sharper knife! I''m a little paranoid when I use it, but it''s so cool. By the way, if anybody has any suggestions about what I should buy with my Anthropologie gift certificate, I''m all ears.

darkeyespendant.png

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
With the new baby we didnt get many gifts this year (as if he wasnt the greatest gift EVER!!). My IL''s got us a swank new printer (canon 4in1).

From George I got this great mothers necklace, its a hand printed charm necklace from Suzanne Meyers. I also got the BOB stroller strides stroller.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
OOOH... this is exciting!!!

I got a pair of paten leather black boots from Jimmy Choo, a pair of black paten leather pumps from M Kors, a new pair of jeans from Kitson, and some money to go buy some new suits for work, myself a guitar so that I can PLAY guitar hero with my BF instead of just watching, and some other great stuff. My BF got me some diamond earings, and also promised me another new pair of jeans since my previous casual ones all have tears in them from being worn so much. We did a small Christmas this year.... bc he''s saving money for another "Larger" purchase!!! Eeeeek!!!

My favorite though, and I''ve been wanting it since August, is a shreader!! I finally used it two nights ago and its totally AWESOME!!! I don''t feel safe just throwing all that junk mail away with my address still on it. Paranoid, I know...
32.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
meresal, I got a shredder last year and it was seriously one of my favorite gifts! I was actually REALLY EXCITED for junk mail for the first couple of weeks just because I got to shred! It''s an excellent, practical gift.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Oh CN - what artist are you interested in that''s in Japan, hubby and I know an artist that''s in Japan that does a LOT of the bigger tattoo conventions in the States - we''re waiting for the next convention to talk to him about getting sleeves done. (I currently have a left arm sleeve, I want this artist to do my right arm sleeve). His name is Horisho www.mindscapetattoo.com just curious if this happens to be the same artist - there aren''t many that come to the states regularly and schedule time to do work, but he does.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Elmorton...

I''m so glad that someone else shares my addiction. Admittedly, I have been checking the mail daily looking for something to shred!!

My BF sees me mulling around the apt for random papers and just starts laughing.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results