shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey! New LIW here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Hey ladies,

I thought I would introduce myself and join the LIW community. I''m 27 and live in Florida. DBF and I have been dating for 6.5 years, and we''re moving in together at the end of this month. We''re planning on buying a home together around November/December (must take advantage of that first-time homebuyer tax credit!) and plan to be engaged before then. So, not long left for a proposal, I hope! Waiting another six months is nothing compared to the 6.5 years that have already passed
2.gif

We''ve been discussing what kind of wedding we want, and we''re hoping to set a date for sometime in October or November of 2010, after the engagement. So far, it looks as if we''ll be getting the marriage license here in the United States, bypassing a formal ceremony and maybe having something very intimate on the beach - for example, our parents, maid of honor and best man - and heading to Europe for 12-14 days. We want to make things all about us as possible, and we want to focus on having a fantastic honeymoon, rather than a huge wedding.

Anywho, my main interests are running, swimming, cycling (I race in both running and triathlon races). It seems as if all I do is sleep, train, work, eat, train, race, sleep, repeat
9.gif
I also enjoy doing anything outdoors, reading, kicking back with a good glass of wine or a cold beer, traveling, and hanging out with DBF, friends and family.

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Welcome
35.gif

Vani

Rough_Rock
Hi Cristina! I''m new here too, great to see someone else arrive
35.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
welcome welcome. You should put yourself on the list. It''s fun to watch yourself climb (to some pple anyway. To others it''s torture). There are lots of great people here!

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 7:17:35 PM
Author: Vani
Hi Cristina! I''m new here too, great to see someone else arrive
35.gif

Hey Vani, looks like we joined the same day!

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Always great to meet more LIWs :)

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Thank you, everyone!

I just looked at the LIW list. Can I be added? Or do I have to create a separate thread?

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Welcome!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!

Just head on over to the LIW list thread and ask to be added. It''s that simple.
9.gif

Hope you enjoy your stay here! I look forward to getting to know you!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
1237412xwco8j4coz.gif

To add yourself to the LIW list, just request to be added in the sticky thread up top ("the official LIW list"). The list''s moderator, currently the lovely LadyPirate, will add you.

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Done. Thanks! Maybe my name will be crossed off the list sooner than later
2.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 9:05:20 PM
Author: CristinaRuns26.2
Done. Thanks! Maybe my name will be crossed off the list sooner than later
2.gif

Lucky you! A lot of us have been on the list for at least a year +...
38.gif

lol.

So you''ve been with your BF 6.5 years? Me too! I''ll be off the list by June 9th! Woohoo! And we also picked October 2010!
1.gif

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Hi!! I''m a newbie as well. I just moved to Florida last month, I live in Brandon & work in St. Pete. Where in FL are you?

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
welcome
1.gif
and you too ria ^^
i''m new here too, i hope you enjoy your stay
9.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif

I''m no longer a LIW, but I am newly engaged. sort of
4.gif

PS--sounds like your stay on the list will be short and sweet.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! I''m also a marathoner (I do 2-3 races a year), so I love your screenname. Haven''t gotten into tris yet, though, I''m miserable on a bike.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Welcome to PS and LIW

CristinaRuns26.2

Rough_Rock
Wow, thank you for all of the nice welcomes! I''m hoping that my becoming an LIW doesn''t further my obsession with a hopefully impending engagement. As it is, it''s tough not to snoop around DBF''s place and look for hints of anything promising!

inhisarms - June 9 is not far away! I look forward to hearing about your proposal
1.gif

rialaine - I''m on the east side of Florida, in Jupiter. St. Pete is nice; what brought you to Florida?

misskitty - All right, another marathoner! Triathlons are a good way to utilize any cross training you might do, and, much like running races, it''s very addictive. The bike wasn''t bad, once I mastered the art of not crashing and clipping in and out of the pedals. Do you have an upcoming marathon? I ran the National Marathon in D.C. in March, and will start training in July for the Philadelphia Marathon in November.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
welcome!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
welcome!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
A big welcome and hello to you!
35.gif

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the all the welcomes!!

Cristina- I think I''ve heard of Jupiter. I''m actually interning for the MLB team- the Tampa Bay Rays. I''m having a blast here, but I do get terribly home sick. Thank God there''s so much fun stuff to do around here! It wasn''t until I got down here that I thought-- "We should get married on the beach!" & the ideas just keep rolling in. lol. I text DBF every morning with a new idea. We''re in the process of looking for our first home too! We currently live in a small town about 30 min north of Nashville and are looking to move to an upscale suburb on the south side of Nashville.
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

rialaine

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I really didnt mean to put that many smilies. I guess I''m extra happy tonight. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results