shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with Mark Morrell ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Chas....My goodness he does magnificent work!!!!!
23.gif

widget

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
thanks Chas! Those rings are gorgeous! MWM surely does nice work.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He makes metal look liquid . . . absolutely amazing!

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
"Mark produces his creations from the heart...and because of that, he truly is an exceptional person. He has incomparable pride in what he does. He really appreciates the comments from those who get his pieces too."

I have to wholeheartedly agree. Mark made my wife''s wedding band and we hit it off right away. I can''t imagine working with anyone else.

When you''re dealing with no-small-sums-of-money, you should feel confident that its wisely spent hiring Mark Morrell.

And that''s not even saying he''ll take the job. His schedule, as you can imagine, fills up quickly. I suggest calling him very early for a modest project, earlier if your project is particularly complicated.

youjane1

Rough_Rock
What would a ROUGH estimate be of a custom made MM setting like the first one pictured in this thread?

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 2:11:30 PM
Author: youjane1
What would a ROUGH estimate be of a custom made MM setting like the first one pictured in this thread?

Dear youjane1...

I can''t answer that. I do know a little of how Mark works. But you have to consider that every item he makes is made very carefully

The "engineering" of the design that he does is especially planned based on what stone or stones are going to be set. Because he does this, he is not like the "over the counter" type of "store". Each of his creations is engineered for each particular stone, taking into consideration its measurements, shape, color and clarity as well as the side stones, finger stize and probably more.

Best to give him a call, describe what you like, and be prepared to give him the specs of your stone. I do know that the less time he spends with you in planning the less you''ll be paying him. Same probably goes for scheduling i.e. the more time he has to create the item, the less he may charge.

So best to chat with him directly.

Rockdoc.

Slykat12

Shiny_Rock
My my I never saw such style. Each piece has such an elegance. I have decided I must have a Morrell seting too and alleady wrote Mark to see if he could accomidate my Marquise. Now to convince the boyfriend to pay for it. :)

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2005 2:29:12 PM
Author: Kimberly
My my I never saw such style. Each piece has such an elegance. I have decided I must have a Morrell seting too and alleady wrote Mark to see if he could accomidate my Marquise. Now to convince the boyfriend to pay for it. :)

That''s not as hard as it sounds. Offer him something in return of equal value... like a motorcycle!

2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results