shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with ERD CADs for my OEC!

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
It's done! They shipped it today and I should have it tomorrow.

I'm still a little worried its not going to be as low as I wanted it, but ERD sets things low all the time so I'm crossing my fingers they nailed it.

SMTB thread and hand pics to follow this weekend. Thanks everyone for helping me through this process!!

photo_jun_12__1_03_13_am.jpg

photo_jun_12__1_02_47_am.jpg

photo_jun_12__1_03_52_am.jpg

honor

Rough_Rock
OECsareforLovers|1402621155|3692029 said:
It's done! They shipped it today and I should have it tomorrow.

I'm still a little worried its not going to be as low as I wanted it, but ERD sets things low all the time so I'm crossing my fingers they nailed it.

SMTB thread and hand pics to follow this weekend. Thanks everyone for helping me through this process!!

wow!!! looks so beautiful! can't wait to see finger photos

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
I can't seem to find the post where you posted pics the ring once you received it. Are you sending it back to have the diamond lowered?

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
davidsbfly|1402754183|3693105 said:
I can't seem to find the post where you posted pics the ring once you received it. Are you sending it back to have the diamond lowered?

Hi David,
Yeah, I took down the post since I felt like I wanted to sort it out with the vendor myself first. The vendor is actually remaking the entire ring (with modification to the CADs to lower the basket and struts in an effort to reduce the space between the culet and the donut). My guess is the last request I had to lower the basket/struts was never implemented. I will obviously include all this in my review (which will be glowing). Thanks for checking in.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OECsareforLovers|1402758962|3693151 said:

Hi David,
Yeah, I took down the post since I felt like I wanted to sort it out with the vendor myself first. The vendor is actually remaking the entire ring (with modification to the CADs to lower the basket and struts in an effort to reduce the space between the culet and the donut). My guess is the last request I had to lower the basket/struts was never implemented. I will obviously include all this in my review (which will be glowing). Thanks for checking in.

So glad to hear this! It will be so worth the wait! :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have also been looking for your thread and guessed why you had it removed.
This case proves that it doesn't matter if something goes wrong as long as you are working with a customer oriented vendor who is willing to solve matters. I am looking forward working with them: besides the high setting, all the details were stunning!!

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock

Hi David,

Oh that is good to hear that they are redoing it for you! I can't wait to see the revised edition! Btw David is my fiancé :) I can see how my username can look like my name is David though :)
Anyway I am working with ERD as well for my reset and was not able to see the final changes to my CAD either so I do have the same concerns/worry that the finished product might not be to my exact specifications, though I do have to say that Mark is phenomenal to work with! He is such a delight and his customer service is out of this world! They had already cast the metal and when Mark had sent me the pic, it wasn't changed to what I had wanted, though I am chalking that up to miscommunication. So, he had told me that they would recast with the changes made, but I won't see a pic until the diamonds have been set. They are in the process of being set now, so I am pins and needles just waiting for that email to come in the with the photos attached!

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
davidsbfly|1402766026|3693191 said:

Hi David,

Oh that is good to hear that they are redoing it for you! I can't wait to see the revised edition! Btw David is my fiancé :) I can see how my username can look like my name is David though :)
Anyway I am working with ERD as well for my reset and was not able to see the final changes to my CAD either so I do have the same concerns/worry that the finished product might not be to my exact specifications, though I do have to say that Mark is phenomenal to work with! He is such a delight and his customer service is out of this world! They had already cast the metal and when Mark had sent me the pic, it wasn't changed to what I had wanted, though I am chalking that up to miscommunication. So, he had told me that they would recast with the changes made, but I won't see a pic until the diamonds have been set. They are in the process of being set now, so I am pins and needles just waiting for that email to come in the with the photos attached!

Hahah, gotcha on the name. I hope everything turns out well for you!! Super pretty please post pics when you get them!

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1402760403|3693160 said:
I have also been looking for your thread and guessed why you had it removed.
This case proves that it doesn't matter if something goes wrong as long as you are working with a customer oriented vendor who is willing to solve matters. I am looking forward working with them: besides the high setting, all the details were stunning!!

Thanks Acinom!

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
OMG Mark just sent me the pics tonight of my ring and I am THRILLED with how it turned out!! I can't WAIT to have it in person!! I was so worried with not seeing the revised CAD renditions and Mark did tell me to trust him. It's more than perfect in the photos so I imagine it will be in real life too!! Yay!! So excited :)

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
davidsbfly|1403228346|3696964 said:
OMG Mark just sent me the pics tonight of my ring and I am THRILLED with how it turned out!! I can't WAIT to have it in person!! I was so worried with not seeing the revised CAD renditions and Mark did tell me to trust him. It's more than perfect in the photos so I imagine it will be in real life too!! Yay!! So excited :)

That's awesome! Make sure you make a SMTB thread for it when it arrives!!

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
Absolutely!!!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results