shape
carat
color
clarity

Help w/ new work wardrobe..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/12/2008 11:23:35 PM
Author: Octavia

Date: 8/12/2008 10:17:25 PM
Author: nclrgirl
Oh my gosh Octavia! I love them! Maybe you can help me...I have no idea what to wear them with... ??

I have the same problem, I end up spending a lot of time loving them but not much time wearing them. I think they look great with dark jeans and either white, green, or red tees, but I saw in your other thread that you''re hoping to wear them for your RD -- have you tried them on with the dress you posted? It looks to me like the blues match perfectly, but it''s hard to tell on a computer monitor. If they look good, you should absolutely go for it! Or maybe something that matches the greens in the shoes? Or maybe orange? It''s hard because so many things should match but so few things actually do look good with them. I''m hoping that people give you some more ideas, because I''m definitely going to be listening, too.

BTW, if you like those shoes, check out the brand Naughty Monkey. They have a similar vibe to CL.
Ha ha! "spending a lot of time loving them but not much time wearing them" That''s what I see in my future! But dark jeans and a white tee are right up my alley!

Oooooo! I checked out the naughty monkey website and they have a few pairs that are now on my wish list! Thanks for the pointer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results