shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a Tsavorite

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tsavoritegirl,
I apologised to you last night for the turn your thread has taken and I apologise again. Now, let's get you your dream ring!

Pandora,
Thanks for putting things in perspective.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2010 5:49:01 PM
Author: Pandora II
Enough...
38.gif

I am sure that Bruce Bridges is perfectly capable of promoting his new business when they start up. In the meantime, lets not forget that Campbell Bridges has not been dead even a year and his murderers have still not been brought to justice and if for no other reason than Campbell's memory, lets not start bickering over all this.

Secondly, this thread is about the OPs hunt for her engagement stone...
I understand Pandora and I agree with you, but I don't think it hurts to promote this new business on PS, especially in light of the fact it's to honor his late father. I think that's a wonderful gesture on his behalf.
1.gif

Tsavoritegirl.
Please keep us abreast of your tsavorite hunt. I apologize that this thread has gone off on a tangent. Good luck to you, and feel free to open a new thread on it
2.gif
. I apologize for this thread going in various directions. It was not my intention, except to help you out. I think the linked thread, Gailey's wonderful collage (thank you again Gailey!!), and some of the discussions on mint color, the notes on asscher cuts and dark material, were helpful. It seems you no longer want a medium dark stone, but a lighter one, and I think you got off to a great start by contacting the lapidaries and Bruce. Good luck to you and congratulations.
9.gif

Oh yes, Lisa Elsner also cuts tsavorites, and obtains some lighter material.

http://www.custom-cutgems.com/

She's also a wonderful lapidary. There are many of them here. Richard Wise is also another reputablle vendor. He is not a lapidary, but he has his own site with some precision cut stones and some nice native cuts. Just some more vendors to throw at you.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2010 5:45:18 PM
Author: colormyworld

Tsavgirl I am sure the right stone will come along. Sometimes these things take a little time.
Tsavgal, I am confident that your new stone is just around the corner.
emwink.gif

Have faith

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results