shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a similar settings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I love this setting! I love the way the diamonds come over and under the main stone, but it''s not a halo. Please post similar settings if you got em! I''d prefer less milgrain if possible but any pics for inspiration will do!

Thanks!

GittliedSon1deco.JPG

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Not sure if you''ll find it similar but I saw "ring22" on Maytal Hannah''s site today and thought it was beautiful and unusual. www.maytalhannah.com

Good luck!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 4:32:23 PM
Author: Ausable
Not sure if you''ll find it similar but I saw ''ring22'' on Maytal Hannah''s site today and thought it was beautiful and unusual. www.maytalhannah.com

Good luck!
YES! That''s awesome! LOVE IT!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the pic! I like it better than the one I posted!

MaytalSetting.jpg

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
So glad you like it! I''ve never seen anything like it and I just happened to look at Maytal''s site for the first time yesterday. I think it''s a very beautiful mix of three stone and halo effect. Good luck!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
MWG has this ring.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/cartier-rolling-ring-with-maytal-latest-masterpiece.63224/

100_1870(1).JPG

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the link, Peachy.

I looked over the thread and I couldn''t find any of her hand shots
7.gif

I totally *LOVE* this setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results