carat
color
clarity

Help me find a gorgeous e-ring please!

D_

Shiny_Rock
Jimmianne|1440633898|3919636 said:
Congratulations!
You did a lot of work to pick out this diamond and it's great that you are happy with. Don't feel that you have let anyone down.

+1
I would assume most of us are glad to be part of the adventure and happy for you whatever you end up feeling most comfortable with.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
busines4u said:
I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this thread and offered advice. Without you I would not have been able to be where I am at today. I feel like I left everyone down as I ended up buying locally instead of through the internet like the title of my post even requested.

OP, you should absolutely not feel like you let anyone down! Goodness, all we ever want is for the person buying the stone to feel good about what he/she is buying and to get something that is beautiful. You did more than your due diligence and it sounds like it's paid off. The time, consideration, thought and research you did is way more than most do so feel good about that.

Please, come back with hand shots after you propose. It's our most favorite thing ever, lol!!

Congratulations on this gorgeous ring!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you did you did your due diligence and that you've been reassured that you'll be giving your fiance a beautiful diamond and ring. Do come back with hand shots!

Coralfish

Shiny_Rock
Hey there,

Thanks so much for updating us. You know the more I thought about it, the more I was actually thinking, if this passes the appraiser's eye/comparison with a VS1 this diamond is actually a really good deal! And, the value of having local service and the lifetime extras you mentioned are unquantifiable in terms of the value that particular peace of mind gives to you personally.

I think you've ended up with a big, beautiful stone and setting, and this thread has served its very useful purpose, in that you got what you wanted - a large, beautiful, AGS Ideal stone plus the perks of a local vendor and all the benefits that brings. It's hard to put a price on the latter, as it's a great resource. With us listing a bunch of stones, we just wanted you to have all the options presented and I personally think the one you chose is very good indeed! Now you also have the peace of mind of having had all the options and choosing the best fit.

Congratulations! You've done your due diligence and got a gorgeous ring at great value.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results