Would you choose #1 or #2?

• #2: stone on right

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • show me the results

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''ve got two more sets of pictures, both with the omc sidestones I''d use with it.

This is the #1, left hand stone, 1.60 carats

1.6 with sidestones.JPG

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Stone #2, on right in comparison pictures, 1.82

1.82 with sidestone.JPG

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I see more orange and sleepiness in #2 and I sortof have a thing for those two, especially when combined. They both look really, really good with the omc''s. Dang...I prefer #2 but that price difference seems too steep. Then again, what would a stone like that cost you *IF* you could find it elsewhere? Price per carat...$100, $200, or more? I got my 0.88 ct slightly sleepy o/R mahenge from multicolour for $100/carat but they don''t seem to have anymore like it. There was a really pretty orangy pink spinel on here, emerald cut, that was quite a bit more per carat.
33.gif
I still say you should keep both.
11.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jusy my .02, but I think the one on the right is too sleepy. I returned one just like that to MC.com, and it looked pretty outdoors, but was too sleepy, and Art Nouveau agreed, and you know how much we all respect her opinion.
1.gif
BTW, the one I returned was just over 2 carats and around $300. It might still be for sale. I haven't checked in a while.

While I like sleepy spinels, I think there can be a fine line between what is sleepy and attractive with some sparkle, and what is too sleepy.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I think pairing it with the omcs helped me make my decision. The larger stone is just a bit too sleepy. It lacks some of the sparkle that the 1.6 has. I''ve contacted Tan about returning the stone. It helps to know the refund will just get me closer to my Leon!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good decision Uppy!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, good decision
36.gif
I liked #1 better anyhow because of its sparkle and lower price.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
excellent decision. Once I saw them paired I was sure that number one was the one. It just looked like a better fit.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results