shape
carat
color
clarity

Help/Ideas for 6-prong, high profile, 3-stone setting.

jjca

Rough_Rock
Do you think if I went with rounder prongs, as opposed to the angular center prongs, it would tie it in more with the side? More like this, so they are similar to the prongs on the sides? Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 5.00.03 AM.png

jjca

Rough_Rock
I know this is crude and silly to even attempt to piece it together - but minus the pave in the band - what do you think about something like this? I pieced it together, obviously - but aesthetically, the idea of it? What do you think? I want the center to be offset (east west). I think I would have all the shanks meet in the center bar instead of just sitting on top. You can be honest.... I need help.
Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 6.18.00 PM.png

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like this idea better. The angles of the prongs in the sides better mirror the angle of the center prongs.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes, I like it more as well. It solves the issue that most thought didn't "jive" . What you've pieced together is much more like this where all the stones have the same setting. You can always have the center made higher than the photo. The disconnect was the difference in the setting of the center and the baskets for the sides. They can always offset the the center if that is what you prefer.
1711847848857.png

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
@jjca where are you at with this project? I would love to see the finished ring when you have it. I am considering something similar with my 1.3ct round to get more finger coverage.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results