shape
carat
color
clarity

Help find a setting online

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know where I could find this setting online? MRS078 it is by A Jaffe.
I found one which was similair on Solomon Brothers but the tcw was hgiher then the one shown and the price was silly.
Who else carries this ring on-line?

MRS078.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2005 5:36:40 PM
Author:Matatora
Does anyone know where I could find this setting online? MRS078 it is by A Jaffe.
I found one which was similair on Solomon Brothers but the tcw was hgiher then the one shown and the price was silly.
Who else carries this ring on-line?

Aren''t all prices silly?? lol j/k I thought that was cute...unfortunately after my little banter I don''t have any info to provide
7.gif

tyke

Rough_Rock
Do you have your heart set on a square shank? If so, I can''t say that I''ve seen it anywhere else but with AJ. If you''re ok with a rounded shank, why don''t you have WF quote a custom setting for you? I was looking at an AJ setting and found that WF could do more tcw at a better price. Its worth looking into for sure.....good luck!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree about having WF quote it. I have never seen it online other than on the Ajaffe site and the Solomon Brothers site.

Doesn''t someone on here have that setting? I can''t think of who but I knwo someone has something similar if not that same setting.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
RMS has that set. you can find it here

rmsg.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ya''ll! It was more of a I am curious question. A buddy of mine who uh shall we say lives a nice lifestyle got one of the others for a "fun place holder" becuase "the darn thing was just soo cheap". Which made me wonder if they were just inexpensive and thus something I ought to be looking at or if I needed to smack her around a bit and remind her that the rest of us are still residing in the real world.
20.gif
She means well.
Oh wow RMS'' rings look so pretty on her hands. An I1 wow!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could be way off in this but wouldn''t having a squared band help with a spinning issue on larger stones or big knuckled wimmens? It seems like it would not move as easily as it would get hung up so to speak on your other fingers..

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Ame, that''s what I thought too!!
3.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is exactly what my jeweler told me is the purpose the the square shank. It is supposed to be designed to keep a top heavy ring from spinning on the finger. That is a gorgeous set by the way Matatora!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think it is pretty and just a touch diffrent and if it is alot cheaper then the other setting I have been looking at well...I would definately consider it. Perhaps I will make a trip to the mall tommorow....but then how do I avoid the evil pretzels?
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results