shape
carat
color
clarity

Heidi and Spencer...MARRIED?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s all over Perez. Her vows, his vows, a pic of the US Weekly cover that has them on it...

Think it''ll last? Think they''ll get a divorce? How long? Did they do it for the media coverage?

Apparently her mom didn''t know it was going to happen and probably wasn''t all that happy about it...

purselover

Ideal_Rock
omg I saw that too!!! Her poor mom seems so disappointed. I don''t think they''ll get divorced (at least not right away
2.gif
) I''d like to think they do love each other, but are obviously looking for publicity since they already sold the story to US. I give them a few years, I think even if they wanted to leave each other they''re worth more together.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pass the barf bag.
40.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Ha, I think it will last, the only reason being they get more paparazzi and attention when they are together.. in situations like this I just think good for them!

*also- isn''t it sooo weird how celebrities get married so young and no one says anything?? AND when Spencer bought Heidi a ring during one of the first seasons, I couldn''t BELIEVE how cheap he was. I must have scuffed the whole episode.. and you people are the only reason who probably felt the same way as me!!! All of my friends were like WHAT it''s pretty! And i was like IT IS NOT EVEN A DIAMOND!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
2.gif
2.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 8:24:31 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
Ha, I think it will last, the only reason being they get more paparazzi and attention when they are together.. in situations like this I just think good for them!

*also- isn''t it sooo weird how celebrities get married so young and no one says anything?? AND when Spencer bought Heidi a ring during one of the first seasons, I couldn''t BELIEVE how cheap he was. I must have scuffed the whole episode.. and you people are the only reason who probably felt the same way as me!!! All of my friends were like WHAT it''s pretty! And i was like IT IS NOT EVEN A DIAMOND!!!!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
2.gif
2.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Wasn''t there also some drama where Brody paid for it? I feel like he used his credit card, I''m sure he paid him back but still..... hope I''m remembering wrong b/c otherwise that is seriously messed up.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 8:24:07 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Pass the barf bag.
40.gif

Amen sister.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think it''s a real relationship. I think it was, once, but deteriorated. They made a ton of money with The Hills (and the stupid photo ops), though, so they''re staying together for the $. This ''spur of the moment'' wedding will last a few months, tops, until they hatch up another plan to make more money. Hopefully it doesn''t involve an innocent child.

Think about it: they''d be nothing if not a couple.

That''s my theory.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
Somehow I am just not surprised
38.gif

ETA: What Ebree said.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
He asked Brody to pay for it, but I don''t think he did.

And FYI, my engagement ring isn''t going to be a diamond. And it will be a lot cheaper than the ring he bought for her. But buying it from a...gift shop...was really alarming for me. WTF was he thinking? If he was as cool as he thinks he is, he would have gone to Tiffany or Cartier or something, but no. He went to Ice. What a loser.

The thing that bugged me about that "proposal" was that he never even asked her to marry him!

I kind of wonder if they''ll get divorced after a while--once their fame has died down--and then end up getting back together once again, and so on and so forth.

What''s the word? Oh yeah, famewhores....

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
The release so much about their relationship to the media.. just think of the mudslinging that will happen once they do divorce.. It''s really sad.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone think she''s preggo?

I want to see her ring!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my friends think she''s preggo, and that if she''s not now, that she will be soon, and of course they will milk that for all its worth.

Bleh.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
who are they ??

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Train wreck anyone???
31.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 8:52:11 PM
Author: oobiecoo

I want to see her ring!

Good god I hope not.

As for the ring, the US Weekly photos show some sort of leather band, I think.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 9:00:12 PM
Author: EBree

Date: 11/24/2008 8:52:11 PM
Author: oobiecoo

I want to see her ring!

Good god I hope not.

As for the ring, the US Weekly photos show some sort of leather band, I think.
Leather band?? Is that like going green?? Hehe. Pics people!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
See if this link works:

Heidi and Spencer Elope!

The bands are leather, which they purchased at their hotel store. She says (in the in-depth interview, LOL) that it''s basically a placeholder for a ''real'' ring. A ''real'' ring she''ll probably end up paying for.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
worst.couple.ever

Spencer is a lunatic.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
ugh!!!! so sick of these two!!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I swear my Us said that Heidi Montag was hanging out with beau (name I didn''t recognize) this week. WILD.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 8:59:13 PM
Author: bebe
who are they ??
"Stars" from MTV's hit show "The Hills". Really, I think anyone who doesn't know about them already is better off not knowing.

Spencer is a scumbag. That's my Public Service Announcement for the day.

ETA: El, that's WEIRD.

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I read about it on Perez earlier today, but hadn''t seen any of the details. If they wanted it to be such a moment between the two of them, then WHY are they publishing their vows??? Wow..

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, I wasn''t surprised. There is no end to their shenanigans!

Does anyone think that their marriage may not be legal? If you get married in Mexico, you have to have a marriage license here first, right? Maybe a Californian who''s had a destination wedding outside the U.S. can chime in. It would not surprise me if they aren''t (and don''t plan to be) legally married. Then again, maybe they are!

The sight of Spencer actually makes me a little nauseous.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 1:14:14 AM
Author: kittybean
Ugh, I wasn''t surprised. There is no end to their shenanigans!

Does anyone think that their marriage may not be legal? If you get married in Mexico, you have to have a marriage license here first, right? Maybe a Californian who''s had a destination wedding outside the U.S. can chime in. It would not surprise me if they aren''t (and don''t plan to be) legally married. Then again, maybe they are!

The sight of Spencer actually makes me a little nauseous.

Interesting point... here are the marriage laws for MX...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Maybe it''s just me, but what that''s saying is that they would have had to wait 3 days between getting a license before tying the knot, get blood tests, get married at the Civil Register Office, copies of birth certificates, passports, and visas.

In other words this isn''t something that can happen when you''re sipping margaritas at a beach and on a whim decide to get married. Either it was premeditated or a crock of shi+.

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
o.m.g.

just think, though their divorce (if it happens,) will be nasty, more mags will sell!

anyways, parts of me wish the best for them.

parts of me what to take a bat to my head for watching the show!

ugh. guilty pleasures for sure!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so out of the loop.
Who are Heidi and Spencer?
Who are the Kardahsians and why do people want to keep up with them?

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 8:24:31 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
2.gif
2.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
I thought the first ring was a lot of money?? How much was it??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results