shape
carat
color
clarity

Heidi and Spencer...MARRIED?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Nice to see he sported his disturbing flesh-colored beard to his ceremony.

Every time I see them interact, my blood boils. The way he tries to isolate her from her family and manipulate her makes me wonder how she keeps from punching him in the face multiple times a day. I had high hopes that she''d grow a backbone one day, but it looks like that is not going to happen.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I wonder which tell all "My hellish life with (insert husband''s name here)" will come out first, Speidi or TomKat?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read that last night too!!!! CRAZY!!!!!! I doubt it will last although the whole relationship has lasted longer than I thought it would!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know who those 2 are but I sure am tired of hearing/seeing them BOTH. They make me sick. Literally sick. Along with that Hannah Montana girl. I can''t take it anymore.......I just can''t......

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 11:57:19 AM
Author: Dreamgirl
I don''t know who those 2 are but I sure am tired of hearing/seeing them BOTH. They make me sick. Literally sick. Along with that Hannah Montana girl. I can''t take it anymore.......I just can''t......
I am so with you on both!!!! I don''t get the whole Hannah Montana appeal.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
What I hear is that the whole relationship is fake ... and that the two of them are just performance artists raking in the cash the only way talentless, happen-to-have-gained-notoriety folks can: being ridiculously dramatic versions of themselves. (Paris Hilton, ex-reality show stars etc)

As the "they're fake" buzz built steam -- guess they wanted to preserve their diminishing credibility so they act out & try to "prove" its real by getting hitched. Now they have one more dramatic arc to their story -- now onto Honeymoon, Caught Cheating, Separation, Reunion, Repeat ... ad nauseam.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
holy whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I thought she was finally waking up to him. OMG he''s PSYCHO ALREADY. jeez

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
A quote from Heidi about her mother:

"I called her right before the ceremony, sort of hinted that something that happened, but her reaction was to ask me if we were breaking up! I told her it might be something else, and she said, ''Well, if you ever plan on getting married just know that your stepdad is really upset that you want your father to walk you down the aisle,''" Montag tells Us.
"She was starting so much drama, it kind of pushed me toward wanting to get married without that," she adds. "I don''t know when I''ll tell her."

I''m guessing she''ll find out tomorrow when the magazine hits the stands
20.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 10:42:06 AM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Nice to see he sported his disturbing flesh-colored beard to his ceremony.

Every time I see them interact, my blood boils. The way he tries to isolate her from her family and manipulate her makes me wonder how she keeps from punching him in the face multiple times a day. I had high hopes that she'd grow a backbone one day, but it looks like that is not going to happen.
LOL!! I believe it's his 'creepy' flesh-colored beard. Hahaha.

I could be wrong, but didn't she give back the first engagement ring when they broke it off so he had to get her a new one? But now she wears that one around her neck anyway? ...I watch way too much E!
38.gif
3.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t even know he got her a second one. As far as I knew they were just dating. And she had just called him "the problem" I don''t get it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, she gave him back the first ring. I don't think there was even a second one. I think I read somewhere that she had said that the next one would be a diamond--in kind of an irritated manner. Obviously that didn't happen. And they were supposedly just dating after she gave back the ring.

Did anyone watch The Hills last night? Or the Aftershow? They had Holly Montag on the Aftershow, and were asking her about how she and her family felt about the news. Holly found out through her friends/relatives who got it from the media. Then two hosts of the Aftershow said something about how they got married on Thursday and Holly just totally teared up and started crying at that. Also apparently Heidi and Holly had always said that they would be each other's maids of honor and planned out their weddings when they were younger. She seemed really upset about it, but I certainly don't blame her! If I had to spend holidays with Spencer I'd be upset too!

ETA: Holly said that when she went to go live in LA that she didn't know that Heidi and Spencer were even dating again, much less living together. So that came as quite the shock when she had to live in a one bedroom with those two. She also said that all Spencer does all day is play with his TiVo and mess around on the internet with his computer. I laughed at that part...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Barf! It annoys me when people are famous for NOTHING!
20.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
14.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
On CNN just now: Heidi and Spencer''s marriage was symbolic and NOT legally binding!

Damn. That means we have to go through the real thing sometime. I bet her family is THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2008 9:56:54 PM
Author: FrekeChild
On CNN just now: Heidi and Spencer''s marriage was symbolic and NOT legally binding!

Damn. That means we have to go through the real thing sometime. I bet her family is THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god, if they do it again, someone come shoot me please!!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/26/2008 9:56:54 PM
Author: FrekeChild

So not only did she not tell her famly about this (apparently) spiritual ceremony, but she didn''t even bother to call them to tell them that it wasn''t REAL after watching them shed tears over missing it?? That''s a pretty crappy thing to do.

I was wondering why two media whores didn''t milk the wedding for everything it was worth. Apparently that takes place AFTER the fake wedding (for media attention, of course).

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I keep hoping they''ll accidentally fall off the earth, if I''m completely honest. I used to like her ok until he came around, and he just makes her stupid. Why would you ever stay with someone who made your mother cry and then laughed about it later?!?!?!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I just got my Us. Ohhhhh yucky yuck yuck.

Did anyone see the Hills after show with her sister Holly? They brought up the wedding and Heidi hadn''t even told her family what DAY they got married. Holly seemed to find out on it on tv and it seemed like she was fighting back tears. I know their lives are faked a lot for TV drama and all, but this seems to be pushing it...really cold.

Not even going to get into the legalities...but wouldn''t they just stay in Mexico another day or two and have a judge finalize everything? Wait...that would be what thinking folks would do.

AND one more thing - in a country that has some of the most beautiful silver jewelery - they chose LEATHER rings?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say, I do feel so sorry for Holly. This whole thing is beyond me. Am thinking this union will last for a nano second. A blip on the radar screen. And puuuuhleeease, can their 15 minutes be up after all is said and done???? I don''t ask for much, but woulld love to say, BUH BYE!!!!
9.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Every episode of the Hills, I get so mad at Spencer. He''s such a jerk! Then DH always laughs at me and says Spencer wants people to hate him, he''s playing the villian. And it is so true, they both want all of the attention and so they play it all up. I love the Hills (can''t always stay up to watch it because I am getting old!) but it is becoming sooo staged. I think Holly Montag and Spencer''s Sis (can''t think of her name... too tired) came into the picture to add to the drama. Just like characters are added on a sitcom. Holly was added to create tension between Heidi and Fleshbeard.

Anyway, they are flaunting their relationship for more publicity and that''s why they got "married." The fact that it isn''t a legal union SCREAMS staged to me! Yuck! Can''t stop watching the hills though so it must be working!
9.gif

Btw, who else LOVES Joel Mchale? I adore him and the soup and I love when they rip on Speidi!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/25/2008 11:09:44 AM
Author: Steel
I wonder which tell all ''My hellish life with (insert husband''s name here)'' will come out first, Speidi or TomKat?
Hehe! OMG! I am always saying that about celebrities! I can''t wait until they become washed up and noone cares anymore so they write a tell-all to make some money. And screwed-up kids of celebrities! Can''t wait to hear what they will say!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh - I can''t stand Creepy Flesh Coloured Beard and his girlfriend . . . errr, wife.
3.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Spencer was on Letterman and DL clearly couldn''t stand him. A few eeks later Lauren was on and DL mad the most hilarious comment about Spencer being basically a drop kick loser. So funny

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Eh, he sets off my Gaydar. I think she''s his beard (and no I don''t mean the flesh colored kind)

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Narcissists like Spencer always attract people that are submissive like Heidi.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
he will use her and then take all her $$.....I give it a year before they get divorced.

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
They''re *definitely* succeding in what they are trying to accomplish, since a thread is opened to specifically discuss and analyze their marriage...
2.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Well, yeah....that''s kinda what the Hills is all about. There''s no substance there, which makes it a guilty pleasure to watch.

I finally got around to actually reading the story in Us...did anyone read the vows closely?? Awful. Heidi called Spencer her prince charming and neither one could spell or punctuate a sentence correctly. Normally, that wouldn''t bug me all that much, but these two came from money and should have received a darned good education somewhere. Sigh.

And...why was Us Weekly there? I have yet to figure that out.

Has anyone figured out if they ever legally tied the knot before they left?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Supposedly MTV wasn''t there, but somehow they have footage of the whole debacle. It will be on the 5th season of The Hills. (Can''t tell you how thrilled I am
20.gif
.)

I think they actually took Us Weekly with them.

And they did not tie the knot before they left. Spencer said something about "taking care of legalities when we get home." I keep wondering if her family is going to try to do something to stop that from happening. Yikes.

I had found someone''s pictures of their Us Weekly on the internet, but I don''t know where they are, so I can''t get back to them to read the vows...Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results