shape
carat
color
clarity

Heath Ledger is dead??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This has just been in our papers on line. They are saying he had pneumonia and that the sleeping tablet effects may combined to cause hs tragic death. SYdney papers

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
So sad. His poor family.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe he was actually dating Gemma Ward relatively recently. I read quite a few articles that said he''d been having trouble sleeping for quite some time, taking an Ambien to try to sleep and having it not work, so taking another one and falling asleep for an hour or so afterward. I think that his role as Joker may have had something to do with it. Also, Mary-Kate''s apartment is just down the street and has nothing to do with the apartment he was renting.

I was in absolute shock when I heard. I am so sad, I truly think he is one of those actors that had the potential to go on and be one of the greatest actors of our time. I feel very badly for his daughter, and I hope the best for her and the rest of his loved ones.

RIP Heath

rms

Brilliant_Rock
It was so sad to hear this news today.

I just watched the trailer for the new Batman movie...looks like a performance to be remembered by Heath.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I was deeply saddened to hear of his death today...I just received A Knights Tale for Christmas as it has been a favorite of mine for years, simply because of Heather Ledger''s role in it. He was much too young to lose his life, no matter what the cause or how it happened. He will be long remembered for all he accomplished in his very short time here on this earth.

My prayers go out to his family, his daughter and his friends, and I am saddened that we will never be blessed with his enormous talent ever again.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yet another tragic waste of a young life. Along with River Phoenix ( I remember it well 1993) and one of my favourites, Bee Gee brother Andy Gibb who was 30 when he died in 1988.

RIP Heath.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m shocked! I haven''t been on line a lot the last few days and I just read about it. I obviously didn''t know him and never saw Brokeback Mountain, or probably half the things he was in, but when I read about his death I felt the wind knocked out of me a little. I really am shocked and surprised, and very saddened. I thought he seemed very genuine and intelligent and thought he was an excellent actor. May he rest in peace.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
ugh. totally awful. My FI is devastated, as he''s a HUGE Batman fan and had been following Heath''s role as the Joker in the new movie, and had come to admire the actor.

So sad.
38.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am really surprised at how much this hurts...I am a huge fan of the blog "celebrity babies" and enjoyed watching him (via website) become a great father. I cannot help but feel so much for his whole family, and daughter.

The strange thing was I hadn''t thought about him for a while, and then the night before he died watched Batman Begins. I asked by husband-to-be who plays the joker int he upcoming one, and he said Heath Ledger. I then went to the websites, googled him, and read up on the role. The next day, I went back to search more about the movie and found out he died only minutes before. It hadn''t reached CNN or anything yet.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I am still in shock! So very sad. His poor family and daughter.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 12:33:28 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 1/23/2008 11:35:35 PM
Author: snlee
Oddly enough, I am as well. He seemed like such a neat person; down to earth, loved his daughter, stayed out of the media, but all around just happy go lucky. What a loss of a person and talent.
7.gif
me too. i still can''t believe it.

and honestly i''m frustrated that the media screams drug overdose/abuse before anyone knows anything. it''s sad!
i hate that that''s how he has a potential of being remembered when that may or maynot be the case.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2008 12:40:53 PM
Author: jcrow

Date: 1/24/2008 12:33:28 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 1/23/2008 11:35:35 PM
Author: snlee
Oddly enough, I am as well. He seemed like such a neat person; down to earth, loved his daughter, stayed out of the media, but all around just happy go lucky. What a loss of a person and talent.
7.gif
me too. i still can''t believe it.

and honestly i''m frustrated that the media screams drug overdose/abuse before anyone knows anything. it''s sad!
i hate that that''s how he has a potential of being remembered when that may or maynot be the case.
Ditto - I can''t stop thinking about it. The post describes his timeline and how the housekeeper checked in on him around noon and heard him snoring. They think he died around 1pm. I mean, to think that she was there when he died and was unable to do anything about it is heartbreaking. I''m sure the stress over being a movie actor is enough to cause anyone to lose sleep at night - he was probably just doing what he needed to do calm his nerves and get some shut eye. It''s just so very sad.
39.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Blushing, I thought the same thing. And the masseuse called MK before she called 911?? Seriously? For some reason, Heath Ledger''s death is just sticking with me, and I just feel so sad about it.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This was just released in our papers. His family had written their notices in their local paper.
They are some of the most heartbreakingly declarations of love and admiration i have ever read.
Ledger family

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
From what I read.. the masseuse knew MK''s body guard and he is an EMT.

This is really bothering me as well. He really seemed like a genuinely nice person and it''s so sad that he died at such a young age.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results