Heard / Depp

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was on the news tonight
i havn't been so disintegrate in something since the OJ Simpson trial

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
God the shitty comments just prove my point here. And I really doubt they allow flash photography in the courtroom but whatever.

You clearly haven't been following the trial. They have video, photography and live streaming for this case. "But whatever".

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you’re choosing a team you’re part of the problem.

They’re both terrible people.

THIS!

This relationship was toxic for both parties. It seems like she needed a career boost and chose a very public way to play the victim. It is a sad story. They both desperately need counseling and I think they were both guilty of abhorrent behavior.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well seems like it’s over now. They both got some money but Heard is facing financial ruin to pay up.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, celebrity drama! I haven't kept up on it but will def watch the movie that I'm sure will be forthcoming about it.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you’ve ever had the experience of being in a relationship with someone who has borderline personality disorder, a TON of her abuse rang true. What truly sucks is that if you’re with a person long enough and they’re behaving this way, it doesn’t take long for a cycle of emotional dysfunction to set in and become “normal.” Once you start to see through it all and you want to leave, that’s when the smear campaign revs up.

Just my opinion, I think she thought she was going to get this spectacular public revenge and ruin him. Hopefully he can move past this and get some help with whatever substance abuse he might be dealing with, and she can focus on being a mother (and find good DBT and CBT)!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results