shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
So, I recieved a slow cooker as a wedding gift. I''m so excited to use it! However, all the recipes I''ve read are for really heavy meat dishes.

Does anyone have any healthy recipes they cook in their slow cooker?

Thanks much!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There was a great thread in Family Home and health. Tons of recipes, etc...

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
I saw a healthy recipe thread but I''m looking for slow-cooker specific recipes...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lisa meant THIS thread, which is specific for the crockpot.
1.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Great! Thanks...

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
You know you can bake in slow cooker ... I use mine in the winter mostly.I am not sure what you consider more healthy.I know some don''t like oil so you can use tomatoe sauce or just fresh tomatoes.You have to have some juice in the cooker so it won''t dry out.You can use substitutions for oil etc.Many receipes you can find on the internet.I do like my slow cooker.I do a prep the evening before and just keep it in fridge.In the morning I plug it in and on return from work I have a lovely meal..Just experiment with it, can''t go wrong.Never burns and if its on slow you can leave it longer no problem..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results