shape
carat
color
clarity

He got me the pink Fred Leighton !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the beautiful unique ring and beautiful little girl!
face23.gif

Happy belated birthday as well!
emcake.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Wow Wow Wow!

That is a stunning, amazing, gorgeous ring.

Congrats on getting that special gift.

It''s certainly something to look forward to in life. I''ll have to tell me fiance your story - so when we eventually have children, I can beg for either a blue OR pink depending on the baby''s sex. OR - maybe I''ll have twins and get two!

You know your daughter is going to be dying to borrow it by the time she''s... 12. ;-)

All joking aside, enjoy your ring. That is truly a special heirloom.

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE IT!!!! That is Soooo Romantic- I believe you were meant to have that ring and the stars were aligned just right!!! -

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. I love the ring more and more every day. It is so special to me. I now get to wear it in my mother-daughter photo we are taking next month!! I was so hoping I would get to do that...

Also Kittenkat, my DH said he loves the ring so much now, if we have any more children and if we ever have a boy he wants to get me a blue diamond. Although they say the pinks are more rare, how come we see more jewelry with pink diamonds? Where are all the blue going?

Last thing I wanted to post, I don''t know if you can tell in one of the close up shots, upon further examination....one of the stones in the round cluster, is NOT a round brilliant stone. I don''t know what cut it is...the table looks like that of a heart shape and stone is kinda that heart shape although it doesn''t have the point or the cut on the top. WHy would a "cutter" make such an odd shaped stone? It still really shines like a round brilliant, but it''s very strange the shape of it.. Did they do it soley to keep the weight of the stone bigger, or is there actually a "cut" where you have a heart shape without the point or cut... Hopefully you can see from the picture what I''m talking about...

Any ideas why they would have cut the stone like that????

(You can kinda see in this photo where the glare on the table of the bottom stone shows the unusual shaped table (like a heart))

6i9ppg.jpg

Just curious...

Thanks again...
Trishy
28.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh, trishy: I just can''t get over looking at your ring and those beautiful diamonds! The color!!!!!
23.gif

Only my guess of course, but it seems to me that with such rare and precious material, a cutter would cut a stone any which way he can to preserve as much of the original rough as possible....

widget

aeli

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I e-mailed a photo of it to a friend (who''s obsessed with pink), and she told me that I did a very mean thing by doing that, because now she''s absolutely in love with a ring she can''t have.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results