shape
carat
color
clarity

He got me the pink Fred Leighton !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! That is an amazing piece. I remeber your other thread, and I am so glad to see it on your hand particularly because it is so sentimental to you. By the way, your angel is beautiful!!

Stellablue687

Rough_Rock
Wow! Really beautiful! A lovely heirloom
1.gif

I can''t believe that UPS left a 20K ring at your door without a signature!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! That is so exciting the he got it for you! Have a great birthday!!

ps your daugher is adorable. maybe you''ll even let her wear the ring one day
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your special gift!
36.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
This made my day...beautiful baby, beautiful ring...life is good!!! Happy Birthday!!!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow
30.gif
Happy birthday
36.gif

how You daughter is adorable
1.gif

and how beautiful the ring!! I love flower ring.

by the way,UPS left it at the step?????????
38.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OOHHHMMMYYYGGGOOOODDD!!! That is friggin amazing.. but I think your greatest present is just a beautiful little angel!! Congratulations!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Trishy! I read your original post about this ring! I was hoping you''d get it!

I am so happy for you! The ring is amazing, and so original! And, pink diamonds, YUM!

Your daughter is adorable- I love that shot!

Congrats and wear in in good health!

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday
emcake.gif

Your ring is one of the most unique and beautiful pieces I have ever seen!!

Enjoy!

PS. Your daughter is precious
12.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooooohhhhhhhhh!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

i was so hoping you would end up getting the ring! and it''s absolutely stunning too. my fav shot is definitely the one with your gorgeous little one in the background. CONGRATS!!!

karenleah15

Shiny_Rock
What a lucky gal you are! The ring is BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy and wear it in good health!!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
What a perfect future heirloom! I too read your first post and wondered what happened....such a great romantic story...imagine passing it on to your daughter when she is expecting her first child, simply heartwarming
1.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG~~~ I missed your original thread, but BOY, THAT IS GORGEOUS~!~!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LOVE the pic w/the baby in the background - she is adorable, and the ring is so meaningful.... wear it with pride!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! How sweet of your hubby to suprise you with it!!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty. What a beautiful hierloom for your daughter.

Happy Birthday! Ahh - Ruth Chris, love that place.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Trish...what a great ring! It's so delicate and pretty with the pink diamonds. I'm so glad your DH got the "one you wanted". I read your other thread and I don't think you would have every gotten it out of your mind. It was so sweet that your hubby surprised you with it! And the picture with your daughter in the background.....what a beautiful daughter and a beautiful heirloom piece for her.

Wear it in happiness!

Edited to say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What an incredible piece.
The pink is so vibrant. Ohhh

What a special ring. Happy Birthday.
And ofcourse your daughter is so precious. What a cutie.

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Gosh Everyone.....

Thank you for all the well wishes.... I couldn''t wait to get home to read the posts. Dinner was wonderful, and the diamond sparkled like crazy. My husband NOW says it''s his very favorite ring and appreciates the beauty and uniqueness. He said he loves it and NOW wants to get me only unique rings. He asked other famous names and I said Harry WInston and Neil Lane and he said he wanted to get me pieces from them next. He absoultely loves how it sparkles, and it''s so strange to see them sparkle and be so pink.

I can''t wait to write up my story tomorrow and tuck it away in the grey Fred Leighton box for my daughter. I''m going to include that picture I posted here so she can see how old she was when mommy got it. My little angel is the best gift of all and the ring on my finger reminds me of my pretty pink princess....

Again, thanks for all the replies. If my honey keeps up on his word, I''ll be posting some other beauties in the future....I looooove talking to you guys, since we are diamond nuts.......

Oh, and the UPS guy leaving it on the front doorstep. I can''t believe it either... See, he knocked on the door and rang the door bell and my door is FULL glass and I wasn''t dressed so I couldn''t even run by to go in the bedroom and put on my robe (we live on a high hill so it doesn''t matter normally if the door is all glass)....so I walked NEAR the door when he was standing there and my doggies were barking then when I got close to the door they turned and looked at me, so UPS guy must have known the dogs were looking at something. Still, it was nuts...he left it....

Oh, and there is a little more story to the ring....

My DH said he bought it on the 23rd and they were supposed to overnight it. Well they did, but because the wildfires in the west, the ring stopped at one of the hubs that had a delay because of the wildfires, so it didn''t make it on my birthday. My husband spent the afternoon of my birthday talking to the jeweler trying to track it down with the tracking numbers and such... So, the box had a "complimentary Saturday Delivery" on it, so maybe the UPS guy thought it HAD to be received on Saturday... I don''t know... But this little gem has had quite the journey...

Again, thanks for all the wonderful comments.... I enjoyed sharing it with everyone...

Trishy

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW !!!
6.gif
that is a special piece.
30.gif
happy b-day and congrats.
36.gif
36.gif

s95

Shiny_Rock
That sure is beautiful and it''s so nice that he got it for a better price as I seem to recall that it was really hard for you to justify the purchase even though you loved the ring very much. It just makes it that much sweeter.

I love that ring and think it looks great on your finger. I also loved the picture with your daughter in the background in pink!!

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
>unique rings. He asked other famous names and I said Harry WInston and Neil Lane and he said he wanted to get me pieces from them next

Oh! how Lucky you!!
1.gif

Unique fashion ring I would say VCA . VCA makes very beautiful flower ring.
they have many kind of ring
all of unique ring is not in the show case so I would recommend you to ask to take look.
and the price is not too expensive because the craftmanship.thier mystery setting is wondeful .

also Graff has beautiful pink diamond always.( the shop is NY and London etc)
I would say Dubai shop had so many collection than NY

HW has beautiful E-ring and eternity
if you love not only traditional but diffrent eternity ring,
thier custermor servise is super good all the time.
( they never forget you
3.gif
) I love LA shop's people. very polite
36.gif

flower.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
what a great ring and a great story. Happy Birthday!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my freaking WORD it''s GORGEOUS...just GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love how the flower is made from different shaped pink diamonds...that sucker must look awesome in a restaurant!!!!

Happy belated birthday as well...and drive carefully.
2.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning ring! The design is very dainty and delicate and the pink color of the diamonds look pretty intense. It is very unique and it''s unlikely that you will see cheaper copies of this ring. I''m really glad you got your dream ring. It''s so romantic of your husband to surprise you with it. However, I am surprised to hear UPS left the box at your door without a signature. They are not supposed to do that unless your husband authorized it. I would let the Fred Leighton store know so they file a complaint to UPS.

Art Nouveau

prettyinpave

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. I can see why you couldn''t put it out of your mind! I adore it.

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Happy birthday!!! I know how much you wanted this ring and glad that your DH is able to get it for less than 20K.

I am speechless, this ring is extremely pretty! I love diamonds with any flower design.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I read your original thread too and am glad you got it, but like you said, your beautiful daughter is the true gift. She will love that story and maybe someday it will be hers. Your husband is so sweet to have given you a gift he know you wanted so badly. Congratulations and wear it in the best of health!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
ABSOLUTELY
30.gif
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I love the pic of your ring with your little princess in the background. She is beautiful! Of course, your ring is too. What a unique and gorgeous piece of jewelry. I love it!

Congrats and happy birthday!
35.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh trishy, it''s just beautiful! I''ve been following your story & know how you fell in love with this ring. I''m so happy it''s on your finger now! What a sweet hubby you have!

I adore the handshot with your sweet princess in the background. This ring will make a wonderful, sentimental (and fabulously sparkly!) gift for her someday.
30.gif

Happy birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results