shape
carat
color
clarity

Have the pics. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2007 2:53:11 PM
Author: fansynancy
I just got back from Quest Jewelers and I have the ring. It is GORGEOUS!! The setting cannot be lowered because the stone takes up all of the space underneath. In person it looks perfect. You cannot see any of the gaps between the melee stones. I was frightened when I saw the pictures because it looked like there were big spaces between the stones in the band. Mine is not the shared prong because the Purity 99.something % platinum only comes in the Petite Prong. Tne center stone is really beautiful IRL. It SPARKLES big time. You cannot see any inclusions at all and no yellow. It does not face up as white as the F colored stone I lost, but it is still plenty white. Oh, and the most important thing of all- IT IS INSURED!!!

Nancy
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I'm grinning from ear to ear here, because this is what I keep evangelizing about! SI2 stones are often eyeclean, and you've gotten a TREMENDOUS stone there.

I saw your stone at WF last year, and it was amazing. Eyeclean and not overwhelming in body color. I KNEW you'd like it once you laid eyes on it!

I'm SO SO delighted for you that something unfortunate (loss of your ring) has ultimately resulted in something SO nice!

The ring is GORGEOUS......enjoy it!

ETA: AND......your experience really emphasizes that pictures don't tell the whole story. You just cannot look at something magnified to such an extreme degree and think that's how it will appear IRL. Pictures are great, and they give a good idea, but they just can't capture the delicateness and the proportion that you see IRL.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLY that is a KNOCK OUT ring. Gorgeous stone!!!!!!! Stunning setting! Can NOT wait to see hand shots!! Congrats!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
i am so happy for you!
36.gif
36.gif

i bet that single-prong band is absolutely amazing in person. i cannot wait for hand pics!
30.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS Nancy!!! Can''t wait to see the hand pics!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! I can''t wait to see hand pictures too!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahem. Hand pics missy?
tapping.gif

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
Honest to God, the sun has not shone in PA since I got my ring. However, the camera is out, ready and set to macro.

Nancy

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
We''ll take photos even without the sun shining! Snap away and post today!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
What a GORGEOUS ring!
36.gif
It is lovely! I aspire to such greatness!
30.gif
3.gif
I think it''s one of my favorites so far. I can''t wait to see how it looks on your hand!
9.gif

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa mama! Huge and beautiful!! Wear it in good health!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results