shape
carat
color
clarity

Have the pics. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
of my 3.29 carat RB in the Memoire Purity Collection 2 carat enagement ring setting. Unfortunately I can''t post them. I am having trouble.
7.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you forward them on to the PS Admin I think he will post them for you
1.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
that sounds like a good plan, maisie. otherwise, you would probably have to size them down in order to upload them. it''s a bit of a pain.

and yes, i am writing this while at the library.
9.gif

but nancy, you''ve forgotten to mention the most important thing: do you love it?

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
Erica-

I''m not sure. The pic is so HUGE that I can see the inclusions. I know when I see it in person I won''t be able to see them. I did size the pics down in paint, but the huge image is kind of stuck in my head right now.

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see the photos!

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry I can''t get it to work. I''ll get the ring tomorrow and take pictures. Then I can cut and paste them here. I am having a vvery frustrating time of it. Took forever to get the pics and now I can''t post them. Something must be wrong with me. I am already looking for a smaller, cleaner stone.

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 2:38:59 PM
Author: fansynancy
Erica-

I''m not sure. The pic is so HUGE that I can see the inclusions. I know when I see it in person I won''t be able to see them. I did size the pics down in paint, but the huge image is kind of stuck in my head right now.

it''s incredible how these high-definition huge photos of our rings can really distort our conception of them. i know your stone is much larger than my baby .52 ct F-SI2, but i really believe your ACA will sparkle and amaze in real life. my stone is definitely not eye-clean, in fact, it has a dark ''critter'' that faces up in the middle of the table. but it''s extremely well cut and scintillates with the best of them.

even when i look at macro pics of my eternity band i''m surprised by how big the prongs look compared to the melee. in real life they are perfectly-sized little beads and all i can focus on are my super sparkly stones.

i think big macro pics are especially helpful for looking at possible design flaws/ inconsistencies. i love taking photos of my rings because i''m obsessed with capturing the arrows on camera, but these images can never substitute for the real thing.

i hope you love your ring when you finally see it in person. after all this hard work, you deserve a happy end result! and if it really bothers you, i''m sure something can be worked out with WF.

biting my nails, hoping for the best...

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 3:24:17 PM
I''m sorry I can''t get it to work. I''ll get the ring tomorrow and take pictures. Then I can cut and paste them here. I am having a vvery frustrating time of it. Took forever to get the pics and now I can''t post them. Something must be wrong with me. I am already looking for a smaller, cleaner stone.

i know you probably don''t want to hear this, but there''s no good in building up negative thoughts about something you haven''t seen yet.

on the flip side, there''s nothing wrong with knowing what you want and going for it. if, after you''ve seen the ring and sat with it for a while, you want a smaller, cleaner stone, then there''s no reason to not exchange it.

maybe you should take a break from PS, hang out with your lovely family, enjoy the rest of the day, and then post at your leisure tomorrow or whenever.

i am really hoping that you are happy with your new ring. it''s all about a healthy and positive process to a great outcome.
28.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it bad that my breath caught in my throat when I read that you weren''t able to actually show the pics?
6.gif
Can''t wait to see them when you get it figured out!

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
I e-mailed the pics to the moderator and asked her to post them, but I think she would prefer I do it myself. Unfortunately I have t ried unsuccessfully 10 times.
8.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK, Nancy, you are killing me over here... I am DYING to see that diamond!!! And I think it will be STUNNING and totally eyeclean. But if you are serious about trading for a smaller, totally eyeclean stone, hey, I''ll swap you!
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 3:35:40 PM
Author: erica k

Erica-

it''s incredible how these high-definition huge photos of our rings can really distort our conception of them. i know your stone is much larger than my baby .52 ct F-SI2, but i really believe your ACA will sparkle and amaze in real life. my stone is definitely not eye-clean, in fact, it has a dark ''critter'' that faces up in the middle of the table. but it''s extremely well cut and scintillates with the best of them.

even when i look at macro pics of my eternity band i''m surprised by how big the prongs look compared to the melee. in real life they are perfectly-sized little beads and all i can focus on are my super sparkly stones.

i think big macro pics are especially helpful for looking at possible design flaws/ inconsistencies. i love taking photos of my rings because i''m obsessed with capturing the arrows on camera, but these images can never substitute for the real thing.

i hope you love your ring when you finally see it in person. after all this hard work, you deserve a happy end result! and if it really bothers you, i''m sure something can be worked out with WF.

biting my nails, hoping for the best...

I don''t know if you saw my recent posts; after being sent HUGE magnified pics of my wedding band from WF, I flipped out. I almost had them remake the band before I even saw the ring. In real life, however, the band is absolutely perfect. I say don''t worry about what the pictures look like - wait until you get the ring. Seriously, it''s not worth stressing about until you actually see it. (Next time I order something from WF, and I definitely will in the future, I don''t know if I even want to see the magnified pictures they typically send out).

I''m sure the ring will be perfect!
2.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
THAT'S SUCH A TEASE!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 4:37:10 PM
I e-mailed the pics to the moderator and asked her to post them, but I think she would prefer I do it myself. Unfortunately I have t ried unsuccessfully 10 times.
8.gif

It would definitely be easier for you to learn to do it yourself.... that way you can post loads of photos of your ring in different lighting and places
9.gif

Did you look at the thread Mrssalvo posted?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 4:37:10 PM
8.gif
The administrator''s name is Andrey and he''s definitely not a she. Maybe, just maybe if you apologizied, he''d be very kind and post for you
35.gif
Then, when the pressure is off, you can practise with the rest of us
36.gif

I still have probs posting pics on this site: they''re either too small, too large or too contorted
38.gif

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi Fancy,

sorry I was just very busy today, but I also try to help people learn how to do it, so they can do it freely.

Here are your pics.

fancynancyImage1.JPG

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/15/2007 7:08:51 PM
Author: PS Admin
Hi Fancy,

sorry I was just very busy today, but I also try to help people learn how to do it, so they can do it freely.

Here are your pics.
Yay Andrey!!!!
36.gif
It is beautiful FancyNancy!
30.gif
Can't wait to see your pics tomorrow!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
2nd image

fancynancyImage3.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!!!!

Linda

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
last one. Very Nice Ring.

fancynancyImage4.JPG

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
WOWee!! I love it! Can''t wait for hand shots! Can you tell us the stone size in the band? I really love the scale. Will you wear a band? If so what have you decided on? That baby can ride all by itself! The stones looks really secure. Now that you have it in front of you do you also find them secure set that way?

Thanks for sharing...but we need more than two. We have quite an appetite!!!
18.gif

DKS

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY!
18.gif
Congrats!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA!!!
30.gif
It''s just gorgeous. I love the setting. Can''t wait to see hand pics.
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh fansynancy (have you read that children''s book, by the way?) your ring and stone are beautiful! I mean, really, really, gorgeous!!!!! I hope you don''t worry for a second about it! I think it is perfection!

If you are still having trouble with the pics and happen to be in the so cal area, give me the ring and I''ll be happy to post for ya
31.gif

I can''t wait for hand shots! Is this an upgrade or a new engagement? Either way, congratulations!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Erica-

Huge image indeed.....OF A GORGEOUS DIAMOND! THAT is an SI2???

Nancy, seriously, that stone is beautiful, even at, whatever it''s magnified to. What, maybe 1000 x??
9.gif

Give it time. It''s worthy.
2.gif

And we will be waiting for more, much more.......

fansynancy

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry if I offended the powers that be at Pricescope. I assumed that Ali was a girl (like Alison). I tried for 3 hours to post a pic and so did my husband. I really am a do it yourself kind of gal, but I really wanted to show the darn ring.

I''m glad you all like the ring. I think the stone looks pretty yellow in one of the pictures and the inclusions were huge in the ginormous picture that Quest sent. It scared the heck out of me. I''ll pick up the ring tomorrow. I did speak with WF. My rep Sheerah thinks I''ll love it in person. I have seen the stone and I did think it was beautiful.

sera

Ideal_Rock
WOW that is one STUNNING ring!!!! I LOVE that band!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results