shape
carat
color
clarity

harry winston ering

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing ring! speachless

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha I was like WHO BUMPED THIS OLD THREAD!!

There should be a note attached to old bumps so that you don't think 'OMG someone got a new HW ring!' and then go...OH I've seen that one before (yes it is stunning!)... hehee.

ETA: SJP's HW was 5c I think.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I agree mara, i thought this was new, and almost commented on being engaged on the same day, then i looked back and saw this was from April! It is pretty amazing though

WhiteSox

Rough_Rock
Hi. This is my first post on this site.
I''m in the process of getting an e-ring for my soon to be fiance and I am almost dead set on an HW ring.

However, I have no idea if I should even be looking at the GIA report at a place like HW because I''m no expert and I am told they pic nice stones.
Wouldnt even really know where to start in looking at this thing... I''ve scoured this site and still a bit clueless.
I''ve also been told that a new cut grading system will be released by the GIA in 2006 and that I will get a grading later... another variable i know nothing about -.-;;;
I''ve visited them several times and I have almost decided on a 1.50ct F VS2 round brilliant with tapered baguettes.
The symmetry and polish are both very good and upfront it looked really nice to me.
Would it be ok to assume their stones are good to go... in that case, I should just focus on the price. The sales associate has told me that their rings appraise for the purchase price (legally it must) so I again assume I shouldnt worry about the appraised value.

Just very confused.

The last thing I''m confused about is... I was pretty set on this (of course a 1.5 will be smaller^^)

10_diamond-03.jpg

However, the square emerald cut looks really good here and I''m frankly torn. It also looks a lot bigger on harlowqueen''s hand.
Size does matter sometimes =)
If I can pay a little extra and get that ring, I think it would be good too...

Any suggestions? There seems to be so many people with more experience than I. Any help would be most appreciated... btw, the people at HW were extremely nice and very patient with me. I was a bit intimidated at first but now I love being in there with the 1 on 1 attention.
The sales associate I had was very pleasant and had character.

WS

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
It''s amazing! Congratulations!

jkchan

Rough_Rock
This is one gorgeous ring - Congratulations on your engagement!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results