shape
carat
color
clarity

Harriet tell us about your trip

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, there; please share if you don't mind. What did you do and what did you eat?
18.gif
What did you see?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, tell us about your trip...after you tell us about your visit to Leon!!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Where did she go?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yoo Hoo Harriet
35.gif

Linda

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll start with Friday''s visit to Leon. I went to see him to discuss my pair of Tsavorites, my pair of Sapphires, and my mint Tourmaline. He wasn''t that interested in the Sapphires, but he had a fabulous idea for the Tsavorites involving pink stones (Spinels, Tourmalines, Sapphires). We immediately agreed that the Tourmaline should go in the HW setting. After that, he had me try on that gorgeous pair of earrings. He also tempted me with a pink Spinel ring. Then, I had to rush to meet Nicrez, so I didn''t even get a peek at my ring-to-be.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How much is that gorgeous pink spinel ring, Harriet? I think the HW setting would be gorgeous for any colored stone!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh very exciting!!
9.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/3/2007 10:22:56 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
How much is that gorgeous pink spinel ring, Harriet? I think the HW setting would be gorgeous for any colored stone!
$5k. I think so too!
I owe you guys more details of my trip, but I''m sick as a dog right now.

lizardofaz

Shiny_Rock
Feel better soon! You know we''re waiting breathlessly for pictures of your new Leon next week!
emwink.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope you''re feeling better now.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Most importantly Harriet, how are your eyebrows doing?
31.gif

The Leon will be picked up this week, you must be so excited you got yourself sick with anticipation...Oh Harriet!
39.gif
FEEL BETTER!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ladies!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you feel better soon!!! Did the Capri chair lift scare you??

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 5:22:03 PM
Author: Skippy123
Thanks! It scared me on takeoff, but I greatly enjoyed the serenity. I was worried that my shoes would fall off though.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 5:26:26 PM
Author: Harriet

Date: 9/4/2007 5:22:03 PM
Thanks! It scared me on takeoff, but I greatly enjoyed the serenity. I was worried that my shoes would fall off though.
Did you try their lemon flavored oils? Did you eat Gelato? Pizza? How was Rome? Was it warm there or perfect. How was Sydney and Singapore?
9.gif
Did you go to the museums?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 5:39:11 PM
Did you try their lemon flavored oils? Did you eat Gelato? Pizza? How was Rome? Was it warm there or perfect. How was Sydney and Singapore?
9.gif
Skippy darling,

I''m sorry that you have to ask such specific questions to get me to talk about my trip.

Stupidly enough, I didn''t try the lemon-flavoured oils or the limoncello. I did have gelato though. Lots of it. We didn''t sight-see much in Rome because I''d already been there and someone else wasn''t interested. So, we went shopping instead. The shopping was somewhat disappointing, perhaps because we are spoilt for choice here. Sydney was, as usual, perfect. I didn''t do much in Singapore, just hung out with my parents and friends. I did take a 2-day side-trip to Indonesia. I splurged and got a villa with its own pool, and relaxed like I''d never done before. As for museums, I only went to the Louvre this time.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harriet,

Your trip sounds wonderful. I am so glad you had a great time.

I emailed Leon about the pink spinel. He quoted me 6.700.00 Too much for me, but it is so beautiful.

Linda

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! It was wonderful.

Are you sure you don''t want another Pad instead?
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
tee hee, Harriet. That spinel was beautiful. I would like to have a spinel one day.
9.gif
Shhhhhh, don''t tell my Pads though, they might get their feelings hurt. ha ha ha

Linda

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
I''d love a spinel too. Heck, I''d love a red one, a pink one, a purple one, and a blue one.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Harriet, will you adopt me?
3.gif

I didn''t dare to go on the chair lift. lol. For some reason I think that''s hilarious. I''m such a baby.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 2:35:16 AM
Author: luckystar112
Harriet, will you adopt me?
3.gif

I didn''t dare to go on the chair lift. lol. For some reason I think that''s hilarious. I''m such a baby.
Only if you''re a shih tzu pup.
9.gif

I wasn''t going to go on the chair lift, but mustered up some last minute courage.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
41.gif

Date: 9/5/2007 12:13:44 AM

Date: 9/4/2007 5:39:11 PM
9.gif
Skippy darling,

I'm sorry that you have to ask such specific questions to get me to talk about my trip.

Stupidly enough, I didn't try the lemon-flavoured oils or the limoncello. I did have gelato though. Lots of it. We didn't sight-see much in Rome because I'd already been there and someone else wasn't interested. So, we went shopping instead. The shopping was somewhat disappointing, perhaps because we are spoilt for choice here. Sydney was, as usual, perfect. I didn't do much in Singapore, just hung out with my parents and friends. I did take a 2-day side-trip to Indonesia. I splurged and got a villa with its own pool, and relaxed like I'd never done before. As for museums, I only went to the Louvre this time.
I know I was begining to wonder if I smelled funny
20.gif
2.gif

Glad you had a great trip. Have you seen the Great Barrier Reef? That is where I hope to go someday
41.gif

It must have been fun to have a month to travel; my hero. heehe

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 11:58:37 AM
41.gif

I know I was begining to wonder if I smelled funny
20.gif
2.gif

Glad you had a great trip. Have you seen the Great Barrier Reef? That is where I hope to go someday
41.gif

It must have been fun to have a month to travel; my hero. heehe
Now that you mentioned it ...
9.gif

I''ve not seen the Great Barrier Reef, but would like to do a Melbourne-Sydney-Cairns trip.
Was it ever!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Harriet you have so much going on I get kind of lost, but weren''t you taking an Oceania cruise in Europe as part of your trip? If so how did you like it? And yes you should visit the Great Barrier Reef. The snorkeling is amazing!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seriously woman, how can you go traveling for weeks and not bring back pics?
1.gif

The GBR is wonderful. Just heaven. You must get certified to dive if you aren''t already. I once said to my friends that I''d dive over my dead body. Well, once I had booked the trip, I realized dying in the GBR wouldn''t be that bad of a thing.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 11:17:33 PM
Author: Sundial
Harriet you have so much going on I get kind of lost, but weren''t you taking an Oceania cruise in Europe as part of your trip? If so how did you like it? And yes you should visit the Great Barrier Reef. The snorkeling is amazing!
Oh Sundial, I could not have been more pleased with Oceania (even though we skipped Portofino because a fishing line got wrapped around the propeller). The food exceeded expectations, the service was impeccable. Did you cruise with them earlier in the summer?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 11:31:32 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Seriously woman, how can you go traveling for weeks and not bring back pics?
1.gif

The GBR is wonderful. Just heaven. You must get certified to dive if you aren''t already. I once said to my friends that I''d dive over my dead body. Well, once I had booked the trip, I realized dying in the GBR wouldn''t be that bad of a thing.
Hi,
Congratulations!
Don''t you know that I''m camera-challenged?
Oh wow! What about the Whitsundays? I''d dive except that I can''t swim.
6.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 6:32:42 AM

Date: 9/5/2007 11:17:33 PM
Oh Sundial, I could not have been more pleased with Oceania (even though we skipped Portofino because a fishing line got wrapped around the propeller). The food exceeded expectations, the service was impeccable. Did you cruise with them earlier in the summer?
Harriet I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your cruise with Oceania! Our cruise was on Regent Seven Seas and we loved it, but I would consider Oceania too if the itinerary and price was right. Interestingly we also missed Portofino although in our case it was because of rough seas. We docked in Genoa instead, but hubby and I had been to Portofino on another trip anyway. What was your favorite port?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 10:55:17 AM
Harriet I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your cruise with Oceania! Our cruise was on Regent Seven Seas and we loved it, but I would consider Oceania too if the itinerary and price was right. Interestingly we also missed Portofino although in our case it was because of rough seas. We docked in Genoa instead, but hubby and I had been to Portofino on another trip anyway. What was your favorite port?
Oceania is reasonably priced. But, since their cruises are 2 weeks in length or more, I don''t know where I''ll find the time next. I made some friends who had just done their Baltic cruise. What was Portofino like? My favourite port (I can''t remember its name!) was the one on the Amalfi coast. Was Genoa nice? We spent an extra night at Livorno, where the closes town was Pisa. That wasn''t great, but the ship is just like a floating resort, so it ended up being another resort day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results