shape
carat
color
clarity

Halloween Costumes for Couples

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
DH and I have talked about doing Mrs. Robinson and the Graduate - we have our gowns and caps from graduation (for "the graduate" - I don''t know how a person dresses like Dustin Hoffman/Ben) and I have a pretty big collection of twinsets, black skirts, black heels, and pearls, and the gray streak could be done with baby powder, and let''s face it, the sixties eyeliner is super fun to do. I just like the idea of a costume that doesn''t cost any money!

dancingqueen

Shiny_Rock
Johnny Cash and June Carter!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 11:28:56 PM
Author: Elmorton
DH and I have talked about doing Mrs. Robinson and the Graduate - we have our gowns and caps from graduation (for 'the graduate' - I don't know how a person dresses like Dustin Hoffman/Ben) and I have a pretty big collection of twinsets, black skirts, black heels, and pearls, and the gray streak could be done with baby powder, and let's face it, the sixties eyeliner is super fun to do. I just like the idea of a costume that doesn't cost any money!

I love this! I think I could even convince Kris to do it.

I always thought it was hilarious that Anne Bancroft was only 6 years older than Dustin Hoffman in that movie. Ah, Hollywood.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results