shape
carat
color
clarity

Half Eternity Channel Band Help

djslik

Rough_Rock
I was set on purchasing a Tiffany Style Half Channel band with round diamonds from Excel Diamonds to match my fiances 1.3 CT Hearts and Arrows Solitaire that sits inside of the Excel Diamond Tiffany Replica, but apparently they are no longer carrying this model. So I am now in search of a suitable replacement with similar pricing and quality. The price point was right around $1200.00 and I wanted to make sure that the individual diamonds did not overpower the solitaire.

Now don't laugh but I did find a nice channel band ring at Costco for right around $1200.00. Do you guys have any better suggestions. The diamond itself was purchased from Good Old Gold in case you're wondering.

djslik

Rough_Rock
I think I might go the Brian Gavin route looks awesome. What size individual diamonds would you recommend to match with a 1.3 CT solitaire.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Does the engagement ring have any pave diamonds?

djslik

Rough_Rock
pregcurious|1323221995|3075739 said:
Does the engagement ring have any pave diamonds?
No it is a Tiffany Style 6 Prong Classic Round Solitaire in 1.3 Carats. I am looking for the round channel set diamonds to accent the engagement stone, but not overpower it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't go wider than the e-ring band. The one shown on the BG page looks fine at 2.2mm. The one at WF is nice, too, but it is 2mm which may be a little thinner than your e-ring. Facets has nice quality, too.

djslik

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1323231591|3075831 said:
I wouldn't go wider than the e-ring band. The one shown on the BG page looks fine at 2.2mm. The one at WF is nice, too, but it is 2mm which may be a little thinner than your e-ring. Facets has nice quality, too.
Very good point I just checked the specs of the E-Band at Excel Diamonds and it is 2.5mm wide. I think matching that would be perfect so it looks like the Brian Gavin might just work out.

I am familiar with both Brian Gavin and WF in terms of reputation, but can you guys give me some feedback on Facets. The website does not inspire confidence, but the rings do look beautiful from the pictures posted.

djslik

Rough_Rock
After looking through some of my notes from when I originally searched and found the Excel Diamond it seems that my fiance liked channel set bands that were 0.05 to 0.06 Carats in weight each. Most of the bands available have diamonds under 0.03 Carats and my fiance felt they were too small when paired with her solitaire.

Funny enough I found an old thread I started last year on this subject.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/channel-band-for-1-31-rb-in-tiffany-classic-setting.141164/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/channel-band-for-1-31-rb-in-tiffany-classic-setting.141164/[/URL]

And yes our engagement has lasted a little longer than we thought haha.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results