shape
carat
color
clarity

Had to share my little set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! I really like how the band compliments and completes the set.
1.gif

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/25/2007 11:29:48 AM
Author: k9muttlover
So pretty! I really like how the band compliments and completes the set.
1.gif

I really found that. I have actually had the ering for 5 years (the WG looks so good because I just sent it off to be re-plated - it was getting pretty scuffed). I really like it, and honestly haven''t felt the need for an upgrade, but was excited to see it in a new way with the addition of the band.

I also didn''t mention that the ering stone is a VS1. I didn''t post this earlier, because I couldn''t remember!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Your e-ring is really unique and pretty! You did so well even before you found PS, I simply can''t wait to see your studs!
2.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful and very cool set! The diamonds are gorgeous and sooo sparkly, and the two rings complement each other so well! And your e-ring diamond looks soooo firey!

P.S. I also love Anne Sportun''s jewelry! I especially like the diamond briolette necklace.

sparkle-sparkle

Rough_Rock
I love your set, SaltyMuffin! It''s unique and sophisticated. You did good on your own
36.gif
before you found PS. Make sure you post your stud pictures, please.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I just love your set! The "architecture" of your ER is absolutely fabulous, and the WR compliments it perfectly. I''ve never seen a band like that - I love how the diamonds are set in so the "bars" are actually the metal in the band. Beautiful together!
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s a beautiful and unique set!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
I tried out some flower pics - so here are some more!

P1000236_1.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings! Love your set.
30.gif
They look fantastic together!
25.gif

Great look.
36.gif

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
And one last one:

P1000248-01.jpg

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
ok, one more

P1000245a.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I just love your rings Saltymuffin!!! The lines are so smooth and I adore that both the ering and band are fairly thick (up off the finger). I just can't get enough of those
3.gif
4.gif

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
I will definitely post my earrings when I get them. I am looking for thin bezel studs - like the ones from Tiffany. I want a small size (I have tiny earlobes), and it seems for the smaller sizes, Tiffany may be the way to go price wise. But I am still scouring the forum here to see who else makes similar ones. Whiteflash does, but the price of the setting is quite high, so it only makes sense if you are getting larger stones.

I tried on the .29ctw ones and they actually hang off of my lobe (I told you I have tiny ones!). The .16 is a bit smaller than ideal. Something like a .22ctw would be perfect.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful! Congrats!!!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 12:27:34 PM
Author: saltymuffin
I tried out some flower pics - so here are some more!
Oh! Love that shot! You have a beautiful set!! Very sparklie indeed!!

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone seen the Whiteflash half bezel earrings in person, or have any photos of them. They are a great value in the "ready-set-go" version, and I am tempted to get them instead of the full bezel. I have two doubts:
1. Will that be "too much of a good thing" having earrings aswell as my ering with a similar setting?
2. I am not sure what I think of their setting, as they don''t have many pictures of it, it looks quite chunky. The low profile setting of the full bezel appeals to me . . .

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Your set is absolutely beautiful. I love the bar set band. Very unique. They really go together very well.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I luuuuv your set. Really unique, very pretty.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely set! They compliment each other perfectly!

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
I thought I would tie up this thread by quickly mentioning that I did get tiny tiffany bezel set earrings. Pics and comments can be seen in the jewellry pieces board.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Very shiny, modern, unusual -- and great! I really like that and I tend toward the vintage/antique look myself. That set is very nice; enjoy!

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
Beautiful Set! You have excellent taste!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!! My friend has a set similar to yours and I''ve always admired it. I love how the pavillion is exposed in your e-ring, I enjoy looking at the side of the stone as much as the top.

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Your set is so cool looking, as in the metal and the "feel" of your set reminds me of something very cool!

And your stone, it must me a fireball! I love how your band really compliments the setting, very nice!!

The flower shots are beautiful!

diamondjim84

Rough_Rock
I have NEVER seen a band like that. They are both beautiful!

sera

Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty! They look beautiful together and they look great on your finger!
21.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I just LOVE your set! How classy, unique, and timeless!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your set!!! It''s just stunning. Great pics btw...
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results