shape
carat
color
clarity

Guess who is going to get something very special?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lorelei & Deannabana!

Thank you for your kind comments! I appreciate being able to share with you a little bit of happiness that is coming to me!

DH and I will be married for 2 years this coming March, the first day of Spring. We have actually known eachother since Thanksgiving Day 2001.

This was my ring setting. 18K WH cathedral with .50+ tiny diamonds.

I definately need some help with setting ideas. You all have such wonderful and gorgeous settings, it is so difficult to choose! I can look at a setting and find something I like about it. I should probably start a new thread though re: settings and ideas.

Have a lovely day!

35.gif

View attachment scott and joys wedding 064.jpg

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs Darlin Joy: Thanks for sharing your story. You chose a beautiful diamond;it will be a stunner. You deserve it!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
aww, sounds like you really deserve your new ring! congrats- looks like a gorgeous stone
1.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi CdnBlingGal & Icekid!

Thank you for your replies!
36.gif
I feel really great knowing I took the time to learn as much as I could before looking for a diamond. The educational opportunity here on PS is incredible! All the information on here is valuable & priceless! Because of it I feel awesome that I not only will have a totaly gorgeous diamond, I also feel uplifted knowing I got a alot for my hard earned $$$.

I now have to be patient, and start looking for settings!
9.gif

Have a super day!

35.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Mrs Darlin Joy, I''m sure your new sparkler will bring you and DH a lot of joy, plus it''s a bonus to be able to upgrade in the future if you choose too. Good Old Gold are well respected here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results