shape
carat
color
clarity

Grey''s Anatomy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
The show was kind of a letdown I thought. The three women in the car accident and their hubby's..was all a big bore to me! I thought it was gonna pick up when Dr. Yang was impaled by the icycle..was kind of strange how her best friend Merideth leaves her there in the cold, then out of nowhere comes G.I Joe to her rescue! Then I thought things were going to get exciting when the scrub nurse told Derek she was carrying his child (what a cruel joke)..maybe next week will impress me a bit more...hoping!!
emotion-18.gif

Didn't catch the name slip up..please do tell...

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it was OK. Not what I was expecting, but still OK. I wish Derek and Meredith would get their stuff together, though! I would be SO sick of her BS by now if I was him! "Move in with me . . . no, wait, don''t move in with me!"
20.gif

OK, Yang''s earrings anyone?!?!
30.gif
18.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
This show could have been cut down to 1 hr.... ugh, I cannot sit through season premieres which are now 2 hrs long??? I thought that was only for finales?

I think it is good for them to create a storyline with Yang kind of moving on. I like the GI Joe Doc! I hope he remains on the show...

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
I stopped watching halfway through. Sadly, I''m over it. I was a DIEHARD fan for S1, S2 and part of S3. Then the show just got too gloomy and depressing and now... I can''t get back into it. Shame.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
The opener didn''t impress me. It just seemed like a regular episode. I am glad that its back on and that it ended as it did.

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
I used to be a fan of Grey''s Anatomy, but I got turn off by the doctors and nurses just sleeping around...so now I only watch Bones and House

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results