shape
carat
color
clarity

Grey''s Anatomy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Comes back on tonight! I''m too excited.

Anyone a fan that will be watching tonight?

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
YES! I will be watching and DVRing the office or vice versa, but either way I will watch it tonight!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep! Been waiting all summer for this! LOL! I always watch "Ugly Betty" first and then "Grey''s."
41.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll watch it if I can force myself not to watch the last ''True Blood'' episode for the 5th time.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
LOVE this show, thanks for the reminder..I will hopefully get to watch tonight''s brand new episode!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I WILL!!!
35.gif
I even watched the replay of the 2 hr season finale last week. Have you seen the previews for tonight?? I have a feeling that something is going to happen when he goes to see Rose!! Why can't Derek and Meredith just be happy?!?!
15.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 11:07:49 AM
Author: meresal
I WILL!!!
35.gif
I even watched the replay of the 2 hr season finale last week. Have you seen the previews for tonight?? I have a feeling that something is going to happen when he goes to see Rose!! Why can''t Derek and Meredith just be happy?!?!
15.gif
I know!!!!!

They can''t give them a break for one season!

The finale was great. The whole thing.

Oh and I hope Katherine H. stays on and they don''t get rid of her character
15.gif

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
I CANNOT WAIT! I have been so excited and now it''s here...YAY!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! Gotta tivo it though. Darn 2nd shift job! Well, I sure hope Derek and Meredith get back together!!!! But then what the plot be, if they were just plain happy?

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
I am excited! I hate Callie and Hahn as a couple, almost as much as I hated Izzy and George as a couple. Barf. And I SOOOOOO want Meredith and Derek to be happy, ugh, how frustrating. I will be tuning in if I am home, otherwise I watch online
16.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh I can''t wait!!!! I read some spoilers on spoilerfix, and it sounds like it will be a great episode!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will!!

I''m extra excited because my friend''s band has a song on the episode soundtrack.
party.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Musey, that''s cool! What''s the name of the band and the name of the song? I''ll listen for it!
21.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Yep! I gotta DVR both it and the Office though. I don''t think they''re getting rid of Heigl though...I hope not.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 1:56:30 PM
Author: sunnyd
Yep! I gotta DVR both it and the Office though. I don''t think they''re getting rid of Heigl though...I hope not.
Supposedly she turned down the Emmy nomination because she wasn''t happy with the writers and that they''ll be booting her from the show.

I hope not either.

Musey-Ditto IG! What''s the name of the song?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Shonda Rimes recently cleared the rumors that Heigl would be leaving the show. She cannot get out of her contract.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 1:56:07 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Musey, that's cool! What's the name of the band and the name of the song? I'll listen for it!
21.gif
The band is called The Rescues (my friend is the guy of the trio, Gabe), and the song is the acoustic version of their "Crazy Ever After". It's a GREAT song! I can't wait to see how it's worked into the episode!!

36.gif

I'm really hoping it'll give them a lot of exposure, because they are soooooo great. Yay!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/25/2008 3:21:54 PM
Author: musey

Musey, that''s cool! What''s the name of the band and the name of the song? I''ll listen for it!
21.gif
The band is called The Rescues (my friend is the guy of the trio, Gabe), and the song is the acoustic version of their ''Crazy Ever After''. It''s a GREAT song! I can''t wait to see how it''s worked into the episode!!

36.gif

I''m really hoping it''ll give them a lot of exposure, because they are soooooo great. Yay!
Musey, I checked out their site and I listened to a little bit of the song. (Can''t listen too much since I''m at work.) They sound really good! I''ll definitely pay attention while I''m watching Grey''s tonight so I can hear the rest of the song!
9.gif
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's their banner
1.gif
Okay sorry for the mini-threadjack, I just have to get my plugs in where I can!!

Greys.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 3:41:02 PM
Date: 9/25/2008 3:21:54 PM
Author: musey
Musey, that's cool! What's the name of the band and the name of the song? I'll listen for it!
21.gif
The band is called The Rescues (my friend is the guy of the trio, Gabe), and the song is the acoustic version of their 'Crazy Ever After'. It's a GREAT song! I can't wait to see how it's worked into the episode!!

36.gif

I'm really hoping it'll give them a lot of exposure, because they are soooooo great. Yay!
Musey, I checked out their site and I listened to a little bit of the song. (Can't listen too much since I'm at work.) They sound really good! I'll definitely pay attention while I'm watching Grey's tonight so I can hear the rest of the song!
9.gif
36.gif
You should hear the acoustic version (the one they'll be using on the show)--OMG it's AMAZING! The regular version is good, but it's nothing compared to the acoustic version.

It's on iTunes if you're interested in hearing the clip
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m so jealous...Ike stole my cable and internet...Comcast is not getting things done fast enough.

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 2:34:51 PM
Author: OUpeargirl
Shonda Rimes recently cleared the rumors that Heigl would be leaving the show. She cannot get out of her contract.
Shonda also claimed that Heigel asked her to write Izzy light so she could work on other projects and movies. She seem perplexed that Heigel complained about her character''s storylines/writing.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
That character (Izzy) wasn''t all that great last season. They played her out to be "dumb" and ditzy when she isn''t. At least that''s the impression I got from last season.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I liked Izzy best when she was going thru her Denny relationship, and when he died, I thought that was a stellar performance. After that, I think she went downhill on the show.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
joflier, I definitely agree. I''ve found her character harder and harder to like. I do hope something happens with Alex and Izzie this season. He seems to have matured a bit and I have always liked their banter.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE this show!!!!! :) I cant wait.. Im hoping I get out of class in time to get home and see it.. although BF will probably make me watch Office first so he can go to bed then I can watch Greys... boo... oh well i cant wait!! :)

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 6:45:48 PM
Author: blondebunny
I LOVE this show!!!!! :) I cant wait.. Im hoping I get out of class in time to get home and see it.. although BF will probably make me watch Office first so he can go to bed then I can watch Greys... boo... oh well i cant wait!! :)
Speaking of shows...Blondebunny, your avatar pic reminds me of the show "The Hills"..I have only seen it twice I think, but you look like the blonde on that show..Heidi I think her name is?? Pretty girl!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 6:57:55 PM
Author: beau13
Date: 9/25/2008 6:45:48 PM

Author: blondebunny

Speaking of shows...Blondebunny, your avatar pic reminds me of the show ''The Hills''..I have only seen it twice I think, but you look like the blonde on that show..Heidi I think her name is?? Pretty girl!
hahahahaha thanks... everyone has been saying that lately!! but i just dyed my hair brown.. I should prob change my ava!! :)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Lindsey Lohan on Ugly Betty
6.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
So....what did ya''ll think?? AND did any catch the slip up on names?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results