shape
carat
color
clarity

Great Grandmother''s E-Ring Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/14/2007 11:53:32 AM
Author: omieluv

Catmom - I looooove the peacock feather shots too!! If I had a better camera, they would have come out more dramatic. BTW, I am getting closer to finding an aquamarine. I am working with 2 vendors who claim to have aqua rough with great deep blue color.
I''m glad to hear that! I wanted to post in the other thread that I agreed with Widget in that since you are looking for something so specific, it would be best to work with a cutter. I can''t wait to see how it comes out. YAY!!
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2007 2:28:08 PM
Author: Catmom
I''m glad to hear that! I wanted to post in the other thread that I agreed with Widget in that since you are looking for something so specific, it would be best to work with a cutter. I can''t wait to see how it comes out. YAY!!
36.gif
Yes, Widget''s suggestion really made sense to me! The cutter is going to cut the stone to my specifications and then I will have a chance to take a look at it. He said he is so confident in the stone''s color that if I do not buy it, he is certain that someone will.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results