shape
carat
color
clarity

Gotta have this C. Gonshor ring!!!! Need more pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

j-squared

Rough_Rock

Hello all! I stumbled across PriceScope while trying to find this C. Gonshor ring. I see that several other members have inquired about it as well. I would love to see some hand pictures if anyone has some. The only place I can find this ring is Solomon Brothers in Georgia. I''m currently in grad school in Nebraska and don''t really have the time to make a trip down there to see it. After skimming some other posts, I''ve learned that it is similar to a Ritani setting (which I also love) but I still REALLY want more pics of this one! Thanks for your help!

cgonshordreamring.jpg

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock

j-squared

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Bee! Yeah, I''ve been reading your other post. I was excited to find someone else who adores this ring as much as I do. I''m thinking of arranging a trip to Solomon Bros. to see it in person.

When did you say your custom ring will be done? Perhaps if I''m patient enough, I can wait and see how yours turns out and just go the custom route like you did. I''d be curious to know the price difference as well, if you don''t mind sharing.

What size is your center stone? I have a 1.67 RB. Do you think that''s a good size for this ring? Also, are you having ERD make an exact replica of the Gonshor? Or are you tweaking some things?

I can''t wait to see it!!!!! Thanks for your help. I''ll be anxiously awaiting some pictures. Oh, and one other thing--what are your plans for the w-ring? I really like the stacked look, with 2 w-rings on each side. Do you think that will work with this setting? Okay, I''ll stop with the questions!
21.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought my ring from Solomon Brothers. They are a very nice company to work with!!! Susan Dair helped me
9.gif

winnie

Rough_Rock
hi all in nyc danielle b on 57th street carries them

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful setting.....*S* Good Luck and post pics.........*S*
25.gif

MWG

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Hi J...

Did you see Winnie''s post on where to find the setting in NY??

To answer your questions:

Ring should be finished sometime around the end of this month. Can I wait? Noooooooo! I give you ALLLL the details as soon as it''s done. No prob.

My center stone is way smaller than yours. I''m going with .85--I have a small hand, and I want something delicate and appropriate for my hand. With your stone in the center of that setting, you''ll be blinding people!
19.gif

You''ll have to wait to see the pics to see if I''ve ''tweaked'' anything...heee heee. BUT, i PrOmIsE to post it here the second it''s on my hot little hand!

As for the w-ring, I have NO idea. Haven''t thought that far ahead! My BF and I have been together almost 13 years. At the rate we move, it''ll be 5 years before we actually get to planning a wedding! I LOVE the stacked look and I can''t imagine that it wouldn''t look great with this e-ring.

Keep us posted in your search as well. We''ll swap stories, okay???
35.gif

Good Luck!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
How beautiful! That band looks so delicate, thin, and gorgeous!!!

j-squared

Rough_Rock
Hey Bee--yeah, I saw the post about where to find the ring in NY. Unfortunately, I''m too busy with classes here in Nebraska to take a trip up there to see it. I''m so excited to see pictures of your ring!! I''ve been trying to kick my boyfriend into gear with this proposing thing for months now (we''ve known each other 7 years) but now that he''s ready, I can''t find the ring I want! LOL! Funny how things work out. You need to kick that man of yours into gear :) I will be anxiously awaiting your pictures!!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that setting is YUMMY!
18.gif

Jewlz0718

Rough_Rock
I''m thinking this is the one for me too!
30.gif
I showed my better half a picture of this one and another setting I like and he said he liked this one best. Hopefully soon we''ll get to see hand pics...I can only imagine it will be breathtaking...the picture online is absolutely gorgeous!!

One question...is it possible to do a princess cut with this setting, instead of a round?

Glad others can enjoy this setting just as much as I do!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results