shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Good things come to those who wait...my Daniel K is here

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Mrs. Salvo that beauty is finally on your finger!!!!! It is BEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL
30.gif
I love it so much. I bet you just want to stare at it all day don''t you
36.gif
I know I sure would. I looks lovely on your hand.

Linda

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
it is breathtakingly beautiful!!! enjoy!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh MrsS, it looks perfect on your hand, just perfect! I''m so pleased that you finally have the ring that makes your heart go pitter pat. It looks gorgeous and the way it sits on your finger, well, it was surely waiting for you to come along with rescue it! Enjoy, and wear it in good health.
35.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrssalvo, my heart is going thump, thump, thump
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
emlove.gif
! That''s a gorgeous cushion and I love you''re setting! It''s just perfection!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
how did I miss this?

Its exquisite and your research has been a journey well travelled.

Oh, and its huge on yer wee fingers.

po
x

ginseng_girl

Rough_Rock
beauuuuutiful! it''s really lovely and looks enormous and delicious!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Incredibly stunning!!! Seriously gorgeous and amazing!! It looks great on you and it looks soooooo well-made and yummy!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
mrssalvo - It looks *amazing* on you! I''m so glad you finally got your dream ring. It looks absolutely perfect on you. Wear it in good health and enjoy every minute of it.

Now I''m wishing I had gotten the MB Trois instead of the Princess.
7.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to quote SDL if she doesn't mind - OH MY STARS!!!!
emstar.gif
emstar.gif
emstar.gif

MrsS, that ring is sheer perfection on you and I am so happy it turned out so beautifully! You DESERVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it, Love it, Love it!!!!! I just needed to express that again to you, MrsS!!! I am off to work now, but I hope when I return home later this evening (or afternoon, since I may be coming home early today, but that is besides the point-LOL!!!) that there will be plenty more pics for us to drool over!!! Your ring is just DELICIOUS!!!!
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Whoaa MrsS...it''s just amazingly gorgeous!!!!
6.gif
30.gif
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2008 11:35:50 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
That is JUST GORGEOUS!!! It is so beautiful and absolutely GINORMOUS on your tiny finger. MORE PICS PLEASE!!!
Ditto!! Pwease??
9.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
MrsSalvo, your ring is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely worth the wait!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrssalvo i am so happy for you!!!! it is absolutely GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
36.gif
18.gif
i cannot imagine the thrill it must be to have THAT AMAZING BEAUTY on your hand after such incredible patience!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!!
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! And looks SOOO big on your hand. Congrats on finally getting the ring!

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
What an awesome ring. Looks beautiful on you.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Just stunning Mrs, breathtaking!
It sure has been a long wait, and I can''t think of a PSer that is more deserving of such a gorgeous ring. The size looks perfect on your hand, and the pave looks positively yummy..
18.gif

Congratulations and I hope you love and enjoy it for many more years to come!
5.gif

36.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh - that is just incredible!!! First off, it looks HUGE on your hand. In a good way!
31.gif

Second - the stone and halo combo is just divine - perfect relationship between delicate and substance.

Congratulations on waiting to get what you really want! Perfection!

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
I just had to come back and comment again. It''s just too good to be true! I can''t get over it.

...oh, and by the way. We need more pics!
2.gif
2.gif

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
*gasp* It''s stunning!!!!
1.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo, I LOVE it!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Absolutely gorgeous and it looks so HUGE on your teeny finger! It was well worth the wait, congratulations and wear it in good health!
36.gif

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
I''m joining the party a little late but I just wanted to say .... Gorgeous. I am so loving halos and cushions lately.
Beautiful setting and stone. Congratulations. I am so jealous of your dainty fingers (3.75). Any suggestions for ring finger trimming exercises?

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
WOWZA!!!
Good for you! It is drool-worthy & I love the prongs!

Quick question(s):
-what is the width of the band & what is the width of the halo?
Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
catmom- thanks..i love all of your rings so coming from you that means a lot..

lucyh- thanks so much

Diamond*dana- finally is right..thanks so much

ltlfirecracker- thank you. I love everything about it too..

fatafelice- i wondered where you'd disappeared too. So glad you're back and thank you..

dee*jay- thanks woman. I'm sure you're as glad to see this settled as I am. I will try to get more pics soon..

katebar- thanks

glitterbug- wow, thanks. it was a very long journey but you're right, very worth it.

Mrs. smitty- thanks so much. Are there pics here of your ring? I love tacori's too so I'm betting your ring is stunning..

Kaleigh- so true about sticking to my sig..whew...Jake was asleep when i posted, it's the only way I can really type and post. he's a wiggle worm when awake now. the girls just love the ring. they were there when my hubby gave it too me and wanted to play with it.

Linda- thanks. I do just love it. I can't wait to have a real opportunity to wear it out. we spend our days at the pool where I won't wear the ring so I haven't had much time to enjoy it while out and about. But I will....

baby is awake so i'll be back in a bit...

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I declare it "purrfect" in every way
2.gif

When I was looking at your pics I started giggling. I thought to myself "there''s one PS''r that won''t be doing another upgrade"
9.gif
If you went with a 4 carat stone people would think you were wearing a paperweight.

Your ring is just right for you
30.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It is perfection
30.gif
I''m so happy that you found the ring of your dreams. Wear it well
1.gif

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Hi Mrs. S,
My ring will be here next week. I will try to post pictures of it when it arrives, but I must warn you, I am NOT VERY GOOD at taking pictures of my hand. I have been practicing ever since I received the stone from GOG. I wish I had a better camera.

Enjoy your lovely ring!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word! It''s gorgeous!! I love it and it looks huge on your hand. Congratulations on finding the perfect ring!! Your patience sure paid off. I''m really so happy for you!

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Goosebumps, I tell you I got goosebumps just from seeing the title of the thread. I got even more when I looked at the pics!

MrsS -- it is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous. I''m so glad you got exactly what you wanted ... and you deserve a medal for your patience!

Yay!!!!!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Simply Amazing.. You are going to blind someone with all that sparkle..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results