36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Definitely worth the wait!!
30.gif
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh mrs. s - It is gorgeous! It looks perfect and HUGE on your finger!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
oohhh...aaahhh
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Exquisite!!
30.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
THERE SHE IS!!!!! I have been waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for your cushion halo pave cupcake of a ring to make its official debut! It is everything I remember it being AND THEN SOME!!!! It''s just sublime. I love the way the the stone seems to float in its halo and the way the gallery allows so much of the stone to shine through! Enjoy your magical ring, MrsS! You have helped so many of us find our dream rings, it is only fitting that you should have your own dreamy DanielK.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
YOWSER, Mrs S
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Absolutely gorgeous!!! It looks PERFECT on your hand
31.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh so dreamy!! That''s a keeper all right!

cheers--Sharon

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
OH! It''s so beautiful!
36.gif

Absolutely stunning!
30.gif

Congratulations on your new beauty!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow... it''s absolutely beautiful!! The setting is to die for! Congratulations mrssalvo!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

IT. IS. AMAAAAZING. That handshot took my breath away! It was like BAM!!! Total gorgeousness meltdown!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
Wow.. what a spectacular ring!
30.gif

Congrats on finally owning your long-awaited Daniel K
36.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know what I could say about your ring that others haven''t! It is absolutely amazing
30.gif
Bask in it''s sparkly glow
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is just incredible. I love it on your hand!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Darn your tiny fingers!!!!!! That thing looks like at LEAST three carats on you!!!
11.gif
9.gif

Seriously, though, it's GORGEOUS. Well worth the wait, I'm sure. I wish I could see that puppy in real life and experience the sparkle show! You should post a vid on youtube for us all to enjoy
nod.gif

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
simply. gorgeous.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
kaleigh- thanks so much lady. you really were such a great help on this very long journey and always encouraging me not to settle but being supportive of whatever choice I finally made. big hugs to you..

ellen- thanks woman. you did some handholding during the last few weeks with some of the unexpected delay''s during the reset. thank you for that too..

luvmyhalo- thank you...

sevens-thank you. i''m sure you are one that wondered if I''d ever get settled on a new ring b/c you''ve been around through my whole saga..

aggiebling- thanks so much

jill_s- thanks..it took a little longer than expected but it finally made it..

Deelight-thanks so much.

NewEnglandLady- thanks. I have loved cushions since I learned about them on this forum and i still can''t believe I know have one..

vespergirl- i do feel very lucky..thanks..

Dani-thanks woman. I hope to soon add the wedding band. we''ll be band twins..

Cachette- i''m so happy the wait is over too. it''s been a long road and worth it but i''m glad it''s done!!

lovewhitediamonds- thanks. i know DSS will set in at some point. i hope not for a while though..lol..

iluvcarats..thanks so much

tacori- thanks girl.

jcrow- thanks..love all the
23.gif
. that''s how i feel...

DS-thank you soooo very much. you spent countless hours and many late nights discussing pros and cons of different rings and settings with me. I really do appreciate all your support and we really are kindred spirits..big hugs to you..

ahappygirl- thanks..

hollyS- thanks. i actually haven''t really even worn it yet. i was out of town all last week and had a ton of housework to do. i can''t wait to wear it out though...

sparklesparkle- thank you. i agree, it looks wonderful now that it''s the correct size. they also made the halo a bit tighter so there really isn''t any airline and I love it even more than that way.

neatfreak-- thanks...

julesbeth- thank you. i was very indecisive when it came to my setting choices so i''m glad that I found the right one for me.

dreamer_dachsie- thanks..

777_LDY- thank you

AmberGretchen- thanks..it was worth the wait...

Miranda- thanks...it feels huge on my finger..lol..

moonwater- thanks

tuckins1-thank you

pixley- thanks lady. believe me, there were days I wondered if I''d ever have a new ring to post. i''ve been waiting for a long time and then add the 3 months for the remake and it seemed forever. I love the gallery too b/c you can see the culet which I like.

ImpatientOne- thanks

Canuk-gal- yep..so glad I decided to not let it go...

coatimundi- thank you

portia- thanks

gwendolyn-thanks.

lexie- thanks...i still can''t believe it..

akmiss- thank you

diamondfan-thanks. it really is the perfect ring for me.

musey- thanks.

chickpea- thank you

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It is incredible!! It looks absolutely massive on your tiny fingers. Congrats!!
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Mrssalvo! Your ring is just stunning!!!!!
36.gif

Will you be wearing it with a w-band?

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
mrsS. you have the teeniest fingers.... and that ring looks gi-normous on your hand. (in a good way)

enjoy, for many years to come. love the stone. is it a 4 main or 8?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
burk- thank you

DiaDiva- thanks. I will hopefully sometime in the near future get the wedding band to go with it.

Eva- thank you. the cushion is an 8 main..

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I''m so happy for you mrssalvo! It''s finally home on your finger, can you believe it? It''s absolutley AMAZING and is totally HUGE on your tiny little finger. All I can say is Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Truly beautiful, and it looks huge on your finger. Wear it in good health.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You finally have your ring, how exciting! It is beautiful and you wear it well...enjoy!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is one beautiful ring, the stone, the setting, it is the whole package. I really love the pic of the diamond showing every color of the rainbow :)

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I have been away, so I didn''t even know this was coming - I about passed out when I saw that you had a thread in SMTR!!! Finally!!!
3.gif

Congratulations on an absolutely stunning ring! Wear it with joy!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is JUST GORGEOUS!!! It is so beautiful and absolutely GINORMOUS on your tiny finger. MORE PICS PLEASE!!!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning. So worth the wait.
30.gif
30.gif

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
Hi MrsS,
I think you now have my favorite ring EVER on PS! It is absolute magic and perfection! Wowza! And it looks right at home on your finger.
36.gif
Sounds like it was one long journey, but I''m sure the wait was well worth it.

This goes without saying, but ENJOY your stunning new ring!!

Mrs. Smitty

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! TO DIE FOR!!! The profile picture on your hand is my favorite. I am a little jealous because I originally wanted a Daniel K, but I opted for a Tacori instead. Congratulations on your ring.
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was happy to be a part of this journey. You stuck with what made you heart sing, and your sig line. A deal is only a deal if you get exactly what you want. You surely did girl. I am thrilled for you, and am looking forward to more pics once you can take them. Jake must have been a patient baby for you to post all these gorgeous pics. I want to know, do your girls love the ring?? I bet they do, they are so cute, and have great taste just like their Mommy.
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results