shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG!!!! WE WANT JUBILEE INFO!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG- Dave were you just flooded with emails b/c of me??? hehehehehe....SO sorry!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I still do love my princess stones! This will be a tough one!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Close Guess?

guess.JPG

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Valeria
I guess you are using a cad program. Your shape principle is right but you must use standard brilliant indexing to get the H&A
Try this on 96index.after you created the shape
Pavilion 90 degrees (girdle) then 42 then 41degrees
Crown 41.8 then 34.50 then 23.80.
This is just very rough so don’t shoot me
You should get the something very close to Jonathans image and should display H&A .It will however have a thin to very thick girdle
If you can run it on Diamcalc you will see why Jonathan is so excited. Don’t publish it though I am sure the design is patented.

Johan

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I needed to ask questions regarding the jubilee and wasn''t sure where exactly to turn...My hubby and I are approaching our 25th wedding anniversary in February and we are planning on upgrading my stone and changing my setting. I would ideally like to see a jubilee in person. I would like a 1.75 size center stone or bigger irregardless of what cut I get with VSI clarity and no less than G-H in color. I currently have a princess cut, .71 carat, with G-H color, VSI clarity in yellow gold. What do I need to plan for regarding $ for what I have described in just the stone I am leaning towards if I pursue a jubilee? Would it be the same if I leaned towards a regent cut as well? HELP!
emcrook.gif

coconut

Shiny_Rock
Deanna

Try the Goold old gold website!
http://www.goodoldgold.com

My understanding is that they are one of the very few internet dealers of the jubilee cut. (Although they are the only ones I know)
However, they don''t post prices of the stones on the web so you''re better of calling them in person to discuss your interest.

You''ll be glad you called!

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Call GOG and ask them. You could also PM Rhino (aka Jonathan from GOG) and ask. They''ll also ship the diamond to you or an appraisor so you can look at it before deciding.

I bought a jubilee from them and was very happy with the diamond and the service.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results