shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG!!!! WE WANT JUBILEE INFO!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
ok- maybe I do....when do we think that the jubilees will be on the web site? How many do you think you will have? Will it be hard for you to obtain additional jubilees if we are looking for different cuts and sizes? Please don''t tease!
1.gif
You may have a princess convert on your hands!
eek.gif

limey

Shiny_Rock
From what I saw before Jonathan went on vacation.... you will be a convert!

redsiren

Rough_Rock
I'm really DYING to see this cut. Please?!! The suspense is too much.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WHERE IS OUR INFO!!!
1.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I missed that posting until it was too late!
cry.gif

And I STILL haven't seen it! WAAAA!
cry.gif

Honestly, is this the ISee2 stone he was bragging all over town about? C'mon, don't leave us hangin!!!

I need a pendant for next year. I am doing my research now...
11.gif
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
well, if you find anything....u better give it!
1.gif
Jonathan is just a big ol' Diamond Tease and I'm a big ol' Diamond Ho!!! He gives the gals just a little and then plays hard to get!

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
I don't THINK this is confidential info... but... The Jubilee is NOT the ISee2 stone. It's the new cut from Cary of Regent and Queen of Hearts fame. The only person I've talked to that has seen it said it is just out of this world and he expects all his Queen of Hearts stones to come back on trade in, and maybe 25% of his Regents.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Which vendor said that? Are they a PS vendor? Is Cary the company that cuts all those?

... [edited] of course after I asked this I did a search of Cary and diamond cutter and here's what I found!

https://www.pricescope.com/regent.asp

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
Can't say which vendor, but it wasn't a PS vendor. In other words, I'm not outing Jonathan, he's not the one who told me. Cary is a person, not a company.
twirl.gif
He is the person responsible for the Regent and the Queen of Hearts. And I'm sure as he's ready to reveal the Jubilee publically, it will be posted here within hours. I really can't say any more about it except debunk the Isee2 rumor.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
within hours?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
AH HA! Cary Horowitz and Dave Atlass....ohhhhh dddaaavvee!!!! Heheheheheh.
1.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL... I'm working on it peeps. I plan on being done either today or over the next 24-48 hours. Please understand I came back to a truck load of email and am working on finishing it up before I do the Jubilee the justice it deserves.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK- but one hint PLEASE!!!! Will you have some up for sale in addition to posting the new info? And will you be able to get more than aren't listed...How long will it take? Oh- guess that's more than one hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm responding from another work computer while my email gets restored
sad.gif

Actually I just typed out a response but realize that what I had written may be considered "self promotion" by some even though my intent is to educate so I deleted it. I find myself doing this often as I am trying to be sensitive to the forum policies and respect for Leonid.

At my first chance I will post some awesome pics here for ya though to give ya a taste.
1.gif
Unless that is perhaps breaking a forum policy too.
sad.gif
Remember the last thread about this was deleted because certain vendor(s) is not fond of me posting pictures and information.

Peace,

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 4/15/2004 5:57:08 PM moremoremore wrote:

OK- but one hint PLEASE!!!! Will you have some up for sale in addition to posting the new info? And will you be able to get more than aren't listed...How long will it take? Oh- guess that's more than one hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
----------------

In answer to this question moremoremore we will be getting our first business of Jubilee this coming Tuesday. Drop me an email and I'll forward you a list of what's coming in (unless you are already on my Jubilee "todo" list) then I was going to once I got them.

1.gif

Here's a nice shot of the first Jubilee we got in for your edification.

jubileeweb01.jpg

limey

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, baby, yeah!

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
VERY nice!!! Any chance you have b-scope results for one in? Maybe an average example of what to expect?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade

----------------
On 4/15/2004 7:08:05 PM openhelix wrote:

VERY nice!!! Any chance you have b-scope results for one in? Maybe an average example of what to expect?
----------------
I'm saving that for the tutorial.
1.gif
I have some very important B'scope info to share on this stone that can not be overlooked. I will be pointing it out in the tutorial as well as some other incredible features about this stone.

openhelix

Shiny_Rock
Okay, we'll try to be patient!!
1.gif
Be sure to let us know as soon as it's up. Does it sound too geeky to write a script that keeps checking the famous GOG jubilee URL (assuming it'll be in the same place)?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK- I think I'm going to pass out. I think I gotta have one. My budget can't do a 2 carat but I wanted a 2 carat princess and this baby has got the depth of a round!!! So I can probably get a close mm size for my budget!!!! Yippee!!! Hey- is your upgrade policy going to apply to these babies???

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
openhelix..what an excellent idea!
2.gif
will you have one by the morning?
9.gif

hmmm beautiful. I definitely want one. I need to re-do the budget to ensure that the diamond fund gets larger sums of money each month. we don't REALLY need a house do we?
rolleyes.gif

redsiren

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 4/15/2004 11:27:14 PM moremoremore wrote:

OK- I think I'm going to pass out. I think I gotta have one. My budget can't do a 2 carat but I wanted a 2 carat princess and this baby has got the depth of a round!!! So I can probably get a close mm size for my budget!!!! Yippee!!! Hey- is your upgrade policy going to apply to these babies???----------------

Pardon me, b/c I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to diamonds...

Does this mean that a jubilee will appear to be larger than a princess of the same carat weight? and why?

I love the look of the Jubilee! Beautiful! I love rectangular/square shaped stones and had been looking at princess stones. I definitely want to balance quality and size. So, if a Jubilee will tend to look larger than a princess, it may be an option to look into.

limey

Shiny_Rock
Yes, amazingly the Jubilee is supposedly going to have better spread than a Princess and yet it is cut for optimal brilliance too. I was lucky to see some images when GOG posted a page on their site a few weeks ago that was quickly removed, I'scope, B'scope and it is truly going to turn square cuts on their head.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
It will be a lot more expensive than a princess! But I think GOG said it might be less than a H&A round b! Which is good news!!!

ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE A LIST FROM GOG AS TO WHAT STONES ARE COMING OUT????? Share please! I emailed Jonathan but he's swamped and I'm impatient!
1.gif

I wonder how fast the stock is going to go...and how long it will take to get more!!!!

Chas!

Rough_Rock
Take it easy Rhino with that pic. You might freak them out. I think they will look real nice in a Richard Landi setting! What'll think?

Chas!

Rough_Rock
That is one incredible picture!!!! I was staring at it for about 1.20 min. long (a long time for me)

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thinkin that picture doesnt do it justice? It looks dark in the center... or is it my computer?

To me, it brings to mind the Queen of Hearts rather than an ersatz Princess...

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The tutorial will be completed this weekend (my weekends are Sunday/Monday), looked over for approval and any final touches by the manufacturer (in case there are any important points I miss) and should be done very quickly.

Someone brought up the spread factor and that is one we will definetely be covering and comparing in relation to the average princess cuts pound for pound, mm for mm.

I feel that if I post a list here of stones coming in among the first batch is crossing the line on self promotion here on the forum so if anyone wants to know please drop us an email.

Also ... the "Atlas" of "Horrowitz & Atlas" is not "Dave Atlas" of www.gemappraisers.com. It was insinuated in an earlier post and for clarification that is not the case . Another FYI, you can not purchase a Jubilee from Horrowitz & Atlas as they wholesalers and do not sell to the public. Only to the trade.

Sit tight with me as I get things finished up on this end and we'll explore this new cut together ... facet by facet ... reflection by reflection.

Kind regards,

Stephan

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Jonathan!
I think that this last one will have much more fire than the other squares, isn't it?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
sorry dave! my bad!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results