shape
carat
color
clarity

General Hospital Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t watched GH for years, but I use to! My father dated Leslie Charleson (Monica Quartermaine) for a couple of years...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 9:10:57 PM
Author: golden

Date: 6/22/2008 1:39:37 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

Date: 6/22/2008 11:21:36 AM
Author: golden
I have not read through this entire thread and I don''t watch GH anymore, since Vanessa Marcil left, but saw when I was online at the supermarket that she was returning...........does anyone know when she is returning?
July sweeps I''m sure.
so I should set my tivo to start tivoing GH in July? I hope they bring her back to stay, I always wanted her and Sunny to work out.......I loved the episodes where he kept thinking he saw her after she ''died''
Golden- I will keep an eye out for when she is coming back and let you know here in this therad..........
28.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 1:39:09 PM

Date: 6/22/2008 12:52:21 AM
Author: miraclesrule
OMG, y''all are nerds.
38.gif

Just kidding. I soooo used to be GH fan. I even went to a fan club luncheon to meet the cast at the Beverly Hills Hilton in the late 70''s. I got my picture with Rick Springfield and McGyver, who were both on the show at the time. I was a huge Luke and Laura Fan too. I am so aging myself.
10.gif

Rock on GH''ers...
They brought Laura back for a while, it was GREAT!!! Rick Springdfield is back on too....mmmm his son Patrick Drake is well errr HOT.
Get out!! Rick Springfield is back on the show!?!?!!? What does he look like? I wonder if he aged well. The last time I saw him it was on VH1''s Where are they Now?

I can see that his son would be a hottie...Daddy was in his day too.
30.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Sooooo much has happened in the last couple of years. Quite a few characters have died
6.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_General_Hospital_characters

This is a good list of characters.

Main deaths worth noting:
AJ Quartermaine- suffacated
Lila Quartermaine- old
Emily Quartermaine- Murdered by Diego Alcazar
Alan Quartermaine- Heart Attack
Lorenzo, Diego and Sage Alcazar
Courtney Matthews
Georgie Jones
Stan Johnson (epiphanys son)
Tony Jones.....
39.gif

I''ll catch anyone up if they are lost...it''s fixing to get GOOD.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 12:38:06 PM

Date: 6/22/2008 1:39:09 PM

Date: 6/22/2008 12:52:21 AM
OMG, y''all are nerds.
38.gif

Just kidding. I soooo used to be GH fan. I even went to a fan club luncheon to meet the cast at the Beverly Hills Hilton in the late 70''s. I got my picture with Rick Springfield and McGyver, who were both on the show at the time. I was a huge Luke and Laura Fan too. I am so aging myself.
10.gif

Rock on GH''ers...
They brought Laura back for a while, it was GREAT!!! Rick Springdfield is back on too....mmmm his son Patrick Drake is well errr HOT.
Get out!! Rick Springfield is back on the show!?!?!!? What does he look like? I wonder if he aged well. The last time I saw him it was on VH1''s Where are they Now?

I can see that his son would be a hottie...Daddy was in his day too.
30.gif
Rick looks ok, for a recovering alcoholic with 1/2 a kidney...

0rick547855900.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
BLING BLING did you see Kate''s new ring???
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 8:27:03 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
BLING BLING did you see Kate''s new ring???
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
QVC...lmao! Carly''s ring from Jaxs makes me laugh the most....
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Carly's ring is so ugly! I hate that big honker. Plus it spins all the time, did you notice? lol

I really liked when Diane thought Max was proposing. Too funny. Alexis tells Diane she has to return the ring and Diane is like "noooo" lol

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2008 2:11:41 PM
Oh, Carly''s ring is so ugly! I hate that big honker. Plus it spins all the time, did you notice? lol

I really liked when Diane thought Max was proposing. Too funny. Alexis tells Diane she has to return the ring and Diane is like ''noooo'' lol
...grabs her hand and hugs and pets the rock....SO funny!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Any idea as to when Vanessa Marcil will be returning?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
SDL- Yeah, try and find out his name!!!

I read now that Jax will not be leaving the show but rather he will have a contract like Anthony Geary has where he can take several lengthy vacations a year.

Did you notice ABC took away the "previews" for the next episode? That stinks!
29.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 3:34:07 PM
SDL- Yeah, try and find out his name!!!

I read now that Jax will not be leaving the show but rather he will have a contract like Anthony Geary has where he can take several lengthy vacations a year.

Did you notice ABC took away the ''previews'' for the next episode? That stinks!
29.gif

THANK GOD! He is easy on the eyes...
2.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
He just started on GH, haven''t had a chance to develop an opinion of him...that is so cool that your hairdresser is kin to him!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh ok, yeah he did just start. He's playing a young resident doctor at the hospital. His character is sort of a complete jerk so far (IMO).....Obviously, Im sure he isn't like that in real life.

On the other hand- I heard that Logan, in real life is a complete jerk- just like his character and this is half the reason they are 86'ing him. Nobody gets along with him. I guess hes a bit overly cocky on set.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Is Vanessa Marcil back yet?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Nope, now that they are not writing Jax out I don't know when she'll be around.

Anyone understand this "nightshift show" on soapnet?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Funny, I was just about to resurrect this thread but its back!

I just wanted to mention that I now read that Kelly Monaco is NOT pregnant. The reports I read before were all rumors.

And on a quick note......I started thinking this Matt Hunter is either Noah Drake or Eli Love''s child. This all started the other day. Did you see him watching over a convo that Noah was having in the hospital? I remember thinking to myself...."Whats his problem? Why is he being so nosey?" Well then the whole Eli having a child thing brought it to my mind because Matt was standing around again. Also, he looks similar to Patrick and has the same sort of cocky attitude. What do you think?
28.gif
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results