shape
carat
color
clarity

General Hospital Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am a huge GH fan, I tivo it and watch every day! Anyone else a fan?

The ABC boards are sooooo mean, entertaining but mean.

So who thinks Sonny and Carly are getting back together? Are the rumors about Michael waking up during sweeps true? Is Brenda going to steal Jax away for good?

Come on fans, lets dish it out.

ETA: Anyone noticed that Lulu has become just plain annoying?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i use to watch GH in the early 80''s. Luke & Laura days
36.gif
i love Emma Sams
30.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!! A GH THREAD!!!!!!!! I watch this show all the time with my Mom! She started watching a long long time ago and then I always used to watch with her growing up. haha, it used to come on after Sesame Street, I remember this!

Onto Sonny and Carly. They make it look like the two of them may end up back together but I really like Sonny with Kate. Did you know Jax will be leaving the show? So maybe sometime after that they will put Sonny and Carly back together.

I wished they didnt do the whole Michael thing as that is REALLY annoying me right now. Lulu and Johnny are boring to me. I can''t stand Claudia. Id rather see Nicholas end up with Nadine.

Did you know Kelly Monaco is pregnant?

lol Serious GH fan here!
31.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
when i was in college the first time in the early 1980s there was actually a class on soap operas and their effect on society!...I remember when Luke and Laura were a major topic ...we used to watch the show with our girlfriends...im with Dancing fire...Emma Sams was a hottie... my twin sister was big on the young and the restless.

Uh_Oh_LwLibido

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 3:22:21 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
YAY!!!!!!! A GH THREAD!!!!!!!! I watch this show all the time with my Mom! She started watching a long long time ago and then I always used to watch with her growing up. haha, it used to come on after Sesame Street, I remember this!

Onto Sonny and Carly. They make it look like the two of them may end up back together but I really like Sonny with Kate. Did you know Jax will be leaving the show? So maybe sometime after that they will put Sonny and Carly back together.

I wished they didnt do the whole Michael thing as that is REALLY annoying me right now. Lulu and Johnny are boring to me. I can''t stand Claudia. Id rather see Nicholas end up with Nadine.

lol Serious GH fan here!
31.gif
I CAN''T STAND KATE...she is supposed to be a fashion goddess, but whoever dresses her needs to be fired! Omg, that red cardigan this week was, um horibble. I am pretty sure they are going to run the whole carly is pregnant "is it Jax or Sonnys" storyline for the millioneth time.

Jax is leaving? I hadn''t heard that! I thought I saw that Jason
30.gif
was going to take a sabatical and logan too.

Claudia! Oh my, I love to hate her. She is soooo bad. Question, what was that whole goofy piggy back ride with spineli thing? LMAO
9.gif
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I saw Soap opera weekly...something about a dread virus Jason, Claudia and Spinelli catch....

I think Kate (well the actress) has a problem staying in character. The things that go on at her place of business are so unprofessional and would anyboss you know put up with the behavior of Lulu and Maxie, NO! And why is Crimson in the penthouse of Carly and Jaxs hotel, I would NOT let my husband let my ex-husbands girlfriend rent a space in my building...silly.

The writers need to figure out a brain injury for Claudia (ala Jason) to change her personality hehe
38.gif
11.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lol Spinelli is hilarious, I just love him! His whole act at the Haunted Star was hilarious.

Actually, Logan is already gone...meaning not on the show anymore. They let him go.

I do think they are going to do the whole "whos the daddy" thing with Carly. But Im thinking I can''t take that storyline anymore. I am SOOOOOOO tired of Liz with going on and on about Jake. I bet it will end up being Sonny''s kid though.

Did you know they are supposed to "age" Michale when he wakes up? I think that would be stupid because Morgan and Christina are so much younger.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 4:13:26 PM
Author: Uh_Oh_LwLibido

lol Serious GH fan here!
31.gif
I CAN''T STAND KATE...she is supposed to be a fashion goddess, but whoever dresses her needs to be fired! Omg, that red cardigan this week was, um horibble. I am pretty sure they are going to run the whole carly is pregnant ''is it Jax or Sonnys'' storyline for the millioneth time.

30.gif

Claudia! Oh my, I love to hate her. She is soooo bad. Question, what was that whole goofy piggy back ride with spineli thing? LMAO
9.gif
9.gif
Touche!

I had no idea about Kelly...are they writing her out (she is infertile on the show right?)

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 4:13:26 PM
Author: Uh_Oh_LwLibido

lol Serious GH fan here!
31.gif
I CAN''T STAND KATE...she is supposed to be a fashion goddess, but whoever dresses her needs to be fired! Omg, that red cardigan this week was, um horibble. I am pretty sure they are going to run the whole carly is pregnant ''is it Jax or Sonnys'' storyline for the millioneth time.

30.gif

9.gif
9.gif
I think it is the same person that dresses Cat Deely on SYTYCD....LMAO
31.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
She is supposed to be, but I remember Dr. Lee telling her that she could "try" again sometime but will more than likely not have a kid. I think she recently signed a contract so should be around for a while still.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I am not feeling her and lucky....part of me wishes that him and Liz would get back together.

Anthony Zacharas little scene with Alexis was pretty good, I wonder if Sonny will sign over rights to Christina too.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 4:20:52 PM
lol Spinelli is hilarious, I just love him! His whole act at the Haunted Star was hilarious.

Actually, Logan is already gone...meaning not on the show anymore. They let him go.

I do think they are going to do the whole ''whos the daddy'' thing with Carly. But Im thinking I can''t take that storyline anymore. I am SOOOOOOO tired of Liz with going on and on about Jake. I bet it will end up being Sonny''s kid though.

Did you know they are supposed to ''age'' Michale when he wakes up? I think that would be stupid because Morgan and Christina are so much younger.
I love Spinelli too, he does so much for the show.

What is the actor guy that is stepping in for him? *runs off to look*....

Jesse Soffer....that''s right. They look nothing alike
38.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
ARGH Kate is walking a thin line. I wish someone would slap her.....SO RUDE

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Im behind 2 episodes (have them recorded will watch tonight) what happened to Spinelli? He had a fill-in on Tuesday?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Im caught up now. I didn''t see this guy you are talking about. What is that all about anyway?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
apparently gh is attempting to age all the kids. Michael is going to wake up as a 17 year old. I believe Morgan and Christina will be aged soon as well.

Did you watch today?

I am soooo glad they are writing more in for Alexis. I really wish they would bring Skye back.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
What a great thread!! I''m a GH addict as well. It''s the only time I turn the tv on during the day! I haven''t been keeping up on what''s going on, but I really don''t want to see Jax go. He''s one of my favorites. And, I just don''t think I can stomach Carly and Sonny back together AGAIN. I mean, after the way she treated him at the hospital with Michael.....And if he wakes up 17 that will be ridiculous. Even for soaps.

Thanks iwannaprettyone for starting this thread. No one I know watches GH but me.
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2008 6:16:44 PM
Author: Burk
What a great thread!! I''m a GH addict as well. It''s the only time I turn the tv on during the day! I haven''t been keeping up on what''s going on, but I really don''t want to see Jax go. He''s one of my favorites. And, I just don''t think I can stomach Carly and Sonny back together AGAIN. I mean, after the way she treated him at the hospital with Michael.....And if he wakes up 17 that will be ridiculous. Even for soaps.

Thanks iwannaprettyone for starting this thread. No one I know watches GH but me.
9.gif

YEA!!! Another fan.

I am sooo over the mob thing. I am glad they have toned it down a little bit and gone back to more of the hospital drama. It will be interesting to see if Kate says yes (and how Carly will react).

So, is Maxie going to paint Lulu in to a corner? Things are heating up in Port Charles!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
GH did not have many nomination for the daytime emmys this year, this is strange to me as I have tried to watch other soaps and they seem waaayyyy out there...magic, time travel....

sheesh.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
GH won best daytime drama again!!!!!!!!! And Anthony Geary won best actor!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Quckly I must say, I was upset that nobody else got nominated this year. Why would they nominate the "casting director" but then not the actual actors?
IMO noms should have gone out to:
Bradford Anderson best young actor
Julie Berman best young actress
Kristen Storms best young actress
Tyler Christopher best supporting actor
Natalia Livingston best supporting actress
Steve Burton best actor
based on the characters and their storylines from this past year of GH. Not sure about best actress...........hmmmm

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I think that Laura Wright has done a great job this year, Kelly Monaco too.

I LOVE GH...I am sooo excited for July sweeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
OMG, y''all are nerds.
38.gif

Just kidding. I soooo used to be GH fan. I even went to a fan club luncheon to meet the cast at the Beverly Hills Hilton in the late 70''s. I got my picture with Rick Springfield and McGyver, who were both on the show at the time. I was a huge Luke and Laura Fan too. I am so aging myself.
10.gif

Rock on GH''ers...

golden

Shiny_Rock
I have not read through this entire thread and I don''t watch GH anymore, since Vanessa Marcil left, but saw when I was online at the supermarket that she was returning...........does anyone know when she is returning?

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 12:52:21 AM
Author: miraclesrule
OMG, y''all are nerds.
38.gif

Just kidding. I soooo used to be GH fan. I even went to a fan club luncheon to meet the cast at the Beverly Hills Hilton in the late 70''s. I got my picture with Rick Springfield and McGyver, who were both on the show at the time. I was a huge Luke and Laura Fan too. I am so aging myself.
10.gif

Rock on GH''ers...
They brought Laura back for a while, it was GREAT!!! Rick Springdfield is back on too....mmmm his son Patrick Drake is well errr HOT.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 11:21:36 AM
Author: golden
I have not read through this entire thread and I don''t watch GH anymore, since Vanessa Marcil left, but saw when I was online at the supermarket that she was returning...........does anyone know when she is returning?
July sweeps I''m sure.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
This summer. They are bringing her back to help write-out Jax since he is leaving the show. Perhaps she will come back and he runs away with her? Id rather Vanessa stays lol!!!!!!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 2:40:53 PM

This summer. They are bringing her back to help write-out Jax since he is leaving the show. Perhaps she will come back and he runs away with her? Id rather Vanessa stays lol!!!!!!!!
7.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ha ha i have been watching GH since i was this high...my mom has watched ABC since i was little. i go on and off intermittently...it''s too hard to stay up with what is going on on a daily basis because stuff takes FOREVER to change. i used to watch daily then we went off for like a 3 week vacation and when i came home...everything WAS THE SAME. all the major plots had really no development. that showed me then that i could just watch like once a week and stay totally caught up hahaa. but i have not had time to watch in a long time, so i am totally behind. sometimes i log onto soapzone just to see what is going on for an overview. i tivo''d on thursday though just for fun...!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE vanessa marcil .... ever since a few people told me i looked kind of like her (such a compliment...i wish!)...and i used to love her character in her early days since we were the same ''age''....it will be interesting to see how they bring her back and how long she is there, we love her on Las Vegas, so it will be funny to see her back on GH with the old cast. i will def tivo the whole time she is on!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/22/2008 1:39:37 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone

July sweeps I''m sure.
so I should set my tivo to start tivoing GH in July? I hope they bring her back to stay, I always wanted her and Sunny to work out.......I loved the episodes where he kept thinking he saw her after she "died"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results