shape
carat
color
clarity

gemburionline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
jstar, glad it finally arrived to you. The color looks neat & pretty. same goes with the cut. *congrats*

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, guys! Here are a few better pics...

IMG_2630.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

IMG_2631.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

IMG_2632.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

j2640.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

j2641.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

j2642.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

j2643.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock

j2644.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now...

j2646.JPG

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Bumping so Chrono or whoever else wants to can see the new pics!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jstar,
It is VERY nice. Looks like a fine sapphire to me. I am pleasantly surpirzed. Tanzanites are not on my list, but this one I would buy.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the big bump or I would have missed it. And thank you for so many pictures. In a couple of the pictures, you can see the good cutting and a pleasant blue or violetish colour. I’d say you probably can’t get something like that elsewhere for $68!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I agree; I was pleasantly surprised by the way this turned out. It has great sparkle in real life too. It''s also definitely more violet than blue, although the camera seems to be picking up a lot of blue for some reason.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tan is great. I've purchased several stones from him. I would love to keep this dealer to myself, but he deserves to have people look at his material. For the price, he has some great material, and you can get anything you like certified through the reputable lab of your choice. Thanks for bringing up his name Jstar, and I hope people continue to do so, because not all of ebay is bad. There are some very reputable sellers, and Tan is one of them. He's also extremely helpful and very communicative.

Your asscher tanzanite is lovely and it was a great buy. Congratulations again.

ETA: I did return two stones to Tan that were a bit dark to me, and the refund was prompt and no worries. However, for the most part, he is just as good, if not better, as many other recommended non-ebay dealers I have worked with, and you can find some excellent buys. As always, carefully examine his videos, and make your own judgements based on color, and other variables. He also has his own cutting factory, and they can do asschers, Portuguese cuts, and concave cutting. I have some stones from him that are very well cut, with fabulous color. I paid extremly good prices for them as well.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks TL! I''m very happy with it. And despite the shipping mishap, I''d definitely consider buying from Tan again. All of the above is true...reputable, helpful, communicative, and I''ll also add that he reimbursed me for shipping the gems to the girl in MO. All is well.
9.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo very lovely!
30.gif

-A

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Yes the cut looks very very good on that..I am pleasantly surprised it looks so good, ya know..coming from an ebay seller and a thai seller at that and the stone looks great..just two things that usually don''t go together well..well done

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
so pretty! i will have to check out this vendor...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results