shape
carat
color
clarity

Freshwater treasures from Catherine Cardellini

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I post them all under this thread if someone (new) wants to find Catharine's pieces of art :). This is the link to my thread where are links to CC site; [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-have-been-a-good-girl-and-santa-promised-these-to-me.196083/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/i-have-been-a-good-girl-and-santa-promised-these-to-me.196083/[/URL]

I'm very happy of all my new pearls and it's quite hard to decide which is my favorite. Maybe I'm more towards to lavender and pink, not so much peach tone. Skin tone definately affects how they look. And although all but lavenders and pale pink are Catherine's AAA quality and quite cleans, I admire my character lavenders with pondslimes and splots maybe more :o

First shots are pale pinks with white keshis. This is quite dainty and really pale pink IRL.

_12840.jpg

_12841.jpg

_12842.jpg

_12843.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Small white metallics with hint of lavender and coins. There is short necklace and long rope.

_12844.jpg

_12845.jpg

_12846.jpg

_12847.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Long rope triple times around the neck and with pale pinks and lavenders too.

_12848.jpg

_12849.jpg

_12850.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Multicolor pearls with opal. This is the least casual of all my pearls and opals are definately striking with different colors. There wasn't sun today either, so opals are really dull in photos :(( .

_12851.jpg

_12853.jpg

_12852.jpg

_12854.jpg

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
love all of them especially the metallics with lavender coins . CC 's pearls are so addictive . I too have a collection .

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely collection. CC's necklaces layer so beautifully :love: What length is the pale pink and keshi strand? Looks like the perfect length for layering. Enjoy!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
jeweln; aren't they? My wish list is full of different kind pearls and changes everyday :lol:. I have set myself in a situation where late for work every morning :((

LitGeek; I'm really enjoying. Pale pink is 24" and it's best by layering with someone I think. Alone it is too long and lonely.:wavey:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I love your pearls, and I especially love them on you! Your co-workers are very lucky indeed! Wear them in good health.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Confection! They are lovely!!
The opals are lovely too!

I know exactly what you mean about being late for because you spend time choosing pearls!

I suspect that all of us who have collections of pearls have the same problem!

Enjoy!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo; thanks! My co-workers except one, surprisingly, doesn't even notice or understand this kind of stuff. I love to show my pearls, although not as nice and high quality that many here have, to you whom admire them as they are. Real pearls are not very common here in Finland (at least among my acquaintances) and they are quite pricey anyway. Fake ones here is in every store and young ones wear them. Maybe when they will grow up they go to real ones :)

periwinklegirl; thank You for Your kind words. It seems to be as I suspected among us :lol:

Here is my shorter one metallic strand with coins. Second shot is same type rope and pink with keshis layered. I love this look :love:

_12908.jpg

_12909.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Another great look on you! As I've commented many times, no one says a word about my pearls, and I wear them daily. I suspect people do not realize they are pearls, unless I'm wearing my white round strands. Enjoy!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Confection, that layered look is just beautiful! Congratulations!
Surprisingly, I have several colleagues who always notice and comment on my jewelry. It's nice to be appreciated.
But I agree with bsolmo, not everyone realizes that what we're wearing are pearls!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomlo and periwinklegirl, thank you :wavey:. Maybe it is better no one notice my stuffs. I think it would be so embarrassing to explain about them and even more embarrassing when they''ll ask the price. I would feel quilty of spending quite a much to beauties which are uncommon here in my social enviroment. It's enough for me to know that I own the wonderful things :D. There has been times when this kind of things were beyond the reach of. Now when I'm in my 50's it's time to invest in myself :). And I do not have to feel quilty of it. Ever.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Indeed not! No guilt with pearls. Whenever anyone asks me about price (unless it's a close friend), I just smile and say "You don't want to know!" and that usually ends the discussion!
We work hard for our pearls, we have the right to enjoy them. (Some people collect cars, for goodness sake!).

My sister has a great line she uses when anyone (usually her son) questions her spending. She says, "I don't smoke or drink and I work hard, so I have the right to buy what I want". I like her motto!

I really like how you wear layers of necklaces together! Looks beautiful.

Do you have a favorite colour of pearl?

I love dark lavender and also gold!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10|1387546534|3578010 said:
Multicolor pearls with opal. This is the least casual of all my pearls and opals are definately striking with different colors. There wasn't sun today either, so opals are really dull in photos :(( .

This is a beautiful piece! I love those lavenders. Great photo.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Great advise, thanks! I have a daughter, only child of ours, and sometimes she questions my purchases too. Then I told her she'll gets even more than I or her father. She's a teenager and drives moped car which cost like a true car :o. She always have fuel on tank and pocket money. But it is so easy to forget things like that when mama "waste" euros to pearls or tiny diamonds :lol: And someday all these beauties will be hers anyway :lol: :lol:. That is worth to remember. I love her really much and I know one day she'll understand me better.

I love most lavenders. They suit me best. Of course whites are always chic, but lavenders :love: :love: :lickout: .

Photos taken iPhone and it surprises me often. Quite nice shots!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
I get good results with my iPhone too. Surprised my jeweller! He said my pics (it was an fcd) were as good as his professional pics!

Enjoy!

PS. My teenage nephew was complaining about the price of the Christmas tree we bought today! But it's fine for his mother to buy him a laptop for Christmas!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
:lol: :lol: Kids! They are so wonderful! :lol:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Something new coming from Catherine again. Just in love with character type pearls. :appl:

_13377.jpg

_13378.jpg

_13379.jpg

_13380.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Glad you like pondslime and purple! Very earth toned.

Can't wait to see them on you!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Periwinklrgirl, I really love earthy tones! My muted lavenders are my favourite so far. Of course white and pink metallics are very beautiful, but these character type ones have quite much more intresting appearance and marvelous colour. And this kind of pearls are nicely priced, which is't bad thing at all. I can get much more pearls like these than by choosing one strand with highest quality (all the respect to them; of course I loved to have, but no sense for me now). These I can wear without concern to distroy something ultimate rare and beautiful.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! They look so soft and lustrous and feminine. They remind me of soap bubbles! Could you post some close up pictures too?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - Your new pearls have gorgeous colors throughout the strands! Here are more pearls that I bet really pop in the bright sun! Congratulations!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Confection10 -- They look so lovely on you! Wear them in good health!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
How fantastic that your new rope matches with your other strand! They look great together! Enjoy!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pearls, and I love how you layer them. Your pictures really show how pearls can brighten a dark Finnish winter. Wishing for light and sunshine for you and your pearls. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results