shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who have had children..........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Tell me, how is this even remotely possible?

Nicole Kidman 1 week after giving birth.......

kidman1.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Nicole Kidman 2 weeks after giving birth.......

33.gif

kidman2.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, she does have a few things in her favor. She is very tall and stayed very fit throughout her entire life. Helps bounce back quicker. Still that seems so grossly unfair.
15.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s possible. I have a friend who has a daughter six weeks older than mine. It''s her THIRD child and she looks as good as ever (and I recently saw her in a bathing suit).

Some people are just blessed. Granted, most work hard to look as good as they do.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Goodness. She must be pretty lucky then. When I saw these pictures my jaw dropped. "NO WAY!" I thought.........lol
6.gif

ETA: She literally looks like she didn't even have a child 2 weeks ago at all. Wow.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl-

Its called a personal trainer, a personal chef preparing all of your meals, and a full-time, round-the-clock nanny...I understand that genetics come into play, but come on!!! It doesnt even REMOTELY look like she had a baby...I think she is a shady character though just like her x-hubby!!!
6.gif
Something's just not right there.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe she''s wearin'' spanx or something.

Although if I wore spanx, there''d definitely lava flow. I could post a pic of myself on the cupcake thread...muffin top!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 7:50:36 PM
Author: TravelingGal
Although if I wore spanx, there''d definitely lava flow.
haha....awwwww
15.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 7:51:54 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

haha....awwwww
15.gif
That''s OK. My daughter can grab on and hang off the sides like a monkey. Very useful.
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
ha thats too funny!!
3.gif
Very true though......lol

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
It''s possible.
31.gif
I don''t even think you need a personal trainer or chef.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess they are lucky. I didn''t gain much weight with my daughter and it came off fast. By the time she was 2 months old, I was back to my normal weight of 135. BTW: Wish I weighted that NOW.
14.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
That just SERIOUSLY looks strange to me...The uterus at 2 wks post-partum is still (around) a 20 wk size...Meaning that its only NORMAL to have some kind of "belly" , you know? It usually takes a couple of months for the uterus to shrink down to a non-pregnant woman's size. That's why she just doenst look tight to me- her tummy is completely flat! No matter how thin you are, you cant defy basic biological changes that happen in the body when a woman goes from being pregnant to not pregnant....

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 8:07:41 PM
Author: Dani

Date: 7/22/2008 8:00:16 PM
Author: Miranda
It''s possible.
31.gif
I don''t even think you need a personal trainer or chef.

That just SERIOUSLY looks strange to me...The uterus at 2 wks post-partum is still (around) a 20 wk size...Meaning that its only NORMAL to have some kind of ''belly'' , you know? That''s why she just doenst look tight to me- her tummy is completely flat! No matter how thin you are you cant defy basic biological changes in the body that happen when a woman goes from being pregnant to not pregnant....
Yeah no kidding Dani. I remember looking at my tummy and saying, "Hey, how come there''s a baby in there? I thought you guys cut it out?"

I could feel my uterus for weeks and thought, I hope this shrinks soon. Then I realized there was only fat and no tangible uterus...which made me wish it was back so I could use it as an excuse.

But some really are truly blessed. That same gal I mentioned never got stretch marks with any of her children and just looks gorgeous.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOL. TG!!!!
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock

That just SERIOUSLY looks strange to me...The uterus at 2 wks post-partum is still (around) a 20 wk size...Meaning that its only NORMAL to have some kind of ''belly'' , you know? It usually takes a couple of months for the uterus to shrink down to a non-pregnant woman''s size. That''s why she just doenst look tight to me- her tummy is completely flat! No matter how thin you are you cant defy basic biological changes in the body that happen when a woman goes from being pregnant to not pregnant....
Her tummy in the 2 wk pic is pretty flat. It looks like she''s wearing think constricting clothes, though. FWIW, after all three kids I could wear my pre-preggo jeans by 7 days. That''s interesting that at 2 wks post the uterus is the size of 20 wks gestation. I wasn''t really showing at 20 wks, either. Maybe I have a funky uterus. The Dr. did mention that it''s tipped to the back. *shrugs*

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 8:15:30 PM

That just SERIOUSLY looks strange to me...The uterus at 2 wks post-partum is still (around) a 20 wk size...Meaning that its only NORMAL to have some kind of ''belly'' , you know? It usually takes a couple of months for the uterus to shrink down to a non-pregnant woman''s size. That''s why she just doenst look tight to me- her tummy is completely flat! No matter how thin you are you cant defy basic biological changes in the body that happen when a woman goes from being pregnant to not pregnant....
Her tummy in the 2 wk pic is pretty flat. It looks like she''s wearing think constricting clothes, though. FWIW, after all three kids I could wear my pre-preggo jeans by 7 days. That''s interesting that at 2 wks post the uterus is the size of 20 wks gestation. I wasn''t really showing at 20 wks, either. Maybe I have a funky uterus. The Dr. did mention that it''s tipped to the back. *shrugs*
Miranda, you are not helping me like you.
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 8:22:10 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its crazy. And, I never looked that thin immediately after giving birth. I don''t have a chef, trainer and unlimited budget or a nanny or or or.. Most people do not look this amazing immediately after having given birth.
Maybe it''s something about giving birth in Australia. I shoulda gone over there and popped it out. She had it naturally right? She couldn''t have snuck in a tummy tuck or anything, right?

The more I look at the pictures, the more I think...ooooooooooooooooooerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that her height helped plus it didnt look like she got all that big to begin with. &, as TG suggested maybe she is sporting Spanx. It also seems that she is out & about a lot more than most new mothers so maybe that has helped her out.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 8:24:52 PM
Author: VegasAngel
I agree that her height helped plus it didnt look like she got all that big to begin with. &, as TG suggested maybe she is sporting Spanx. It also seems that she is out & about a lot more than most new mothers so maybe that has helped her out.
VA, I was thinking that too. Two weeks in, I was definitely ball and chained at home, with the exception of walking Amelia in the BOB.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 8:16:41 PM

Date: 7/22/2008 8:15:30 PM

Miranda, you are not helping me like you.
3.gif
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

*hangs head in shame* Well, I was really young when I had ''em.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, but I go out and about all the time......two days later I gain weight. Never even had a kid.
20.gif
HA! The irony.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It is possible; I was a stick before and after giving birth. With a bigger bust tho
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 8:26:07 PM

Date: 7/22/2008 8:24:52 PM
Author: VegasAngel
VA, I was thinking that too. Two weeks in, I was definitely ball and chained at home, with the exception of walking Amelia in the BOB.
Me too. Life was sleeping & baby & I eating. I did lose all the baby weight & then some by my 6? week checkup. I gained it all back later, haha

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Plus, I read she went to Starbucks. Hello? Calorie overload maybe?

Perhaps she wakes up in the early morning and does cardio all day long, goes out for 30 minutes and makes an appearance for paps to take photos of her non-existent post baby bump, stops in the Starbucks to show the world that she''s Superwoman, and then home again for cardio all evening into the night. lol Who knows.....

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
My son was born in February and the following November I still looked pregnant. Sigh. He's a teenager now and my stomach never really went back to normal. I do a have a bit of a muffin top
emembarrassed.gif
. I figure he was a big baby (9 lbs. 12 oz.) so that explains it! Of course, if I tried to work out more, that may do the trick. I need rock hard abs! Bring on the personal trainer!

Maybe she had a c-section and a tummy tuck at the same time? No idea how someone can look like that so quickly. Or like someone said she could be wearing Spanx or some kind of control garment. There should be some sort of belly there at least I would think.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Not abnormal at all.

What is surprising to me is if a woman gets fit really quick after having a csec.

Let me dig... I have a pic of me 6 weeks PP from a C SECTION... WAY harder!

Here''s a comparison... I was 39 weeks in the preggo pic... and 6 weeks post op in the after...

6weekpostopcomp.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I looked like that after giving birth to DS. I left the hospital wearing my skinny jeans, and even had a C section. Had DD first, was huge afterwards, but gained the same amount with both kids, I think 28 pounds? Funny how that works.

But Nicole was tiny before, and barely showed a bump till the very end. Thinking that''s just how she is built, plus she''s very tall. Add a personal trainor, a chef, you''d be looking svelt too, I guess. But that''s soooo not the norm. It takes time to put on the weight and time to lose it.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
My mother looked like she had never had children two weeks after both of us were born. She was athletic through the pregnancies, breast feed and had some exercises that her Obgyn said would help. I''ve seen the pictures, you can''t tell the pre pregnant from the 2 weeks post pregnant and my mom is tiny. The head of my step dance school was the same way.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 7:54:30 PM
Date: 7/22/2008 7:51:54 PM

Author: Dreamgirl

haha....awwwww
15.gif

That''s OK. My daughter can grab on and hang off the sides like a monkey. Very useful.
9.gif

Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results