shape
carat
color
clarity

First Fitting Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
this weekend i went for my first dress fitting. it was so exciting!! the dress needs to be taken in a bit. the seemstress showed me several bustle options. i took lots of pics- hope yall don''t mind!

it felt so good to see the, i mean my, dress and know that i love it, still! whew!

front:

FrontReemReg.jpg

blurry front pic with double french bustle (only done on one side)

BlurryReemDoubleFront.jpg

double french bustle on one side only.

DoubleFrenchReem.jpg

again, double french bustle on one side. don''t mind the bodice pinned part.

DoubleFrenchTakinIn.jpg

again.

FixingDoubleFrench.jpg

traditional bustle.

TradReemBustle.jpg

ooh, I like the double french bustle, but the traditional one might look better after you sit on it. Hard to choose huh? The gown is gorgeous on you!

traditional with side bustle?? don''t really remember.

ReemTradPlusFrenchSide.jpg

last one. sorry it''s out of order. it''s the double french done only on one side. if this is the one i go with it will be done on both sides, of course.

ReemBackHalfDFrench.jpg

aphisiglovessae- thanks!

the only thing is that the traditional surprisingly felt heavy and uncomfortable. it felt like i gained 80 pounds on just my butt. and it looked funny from the side.

Oh Jcrow,
I really do love that dress everytime I see it on you!
Isn''t it super exciting to get to wear it again?
I liked the double French bustle too.

Oh Jcrow, it looks gorgeous on you!!!! Great choice!

I vote for the double french bustle.
1.gif

oh you look wonderful in your dress!! I liked the double bustle one...
28.gif

thanks!!

i am leaning towards the double french bustle too!

Ha ha, and we don''t want to be butt-heavy, now do we!
2.gif
I think the double french is very pretty, so it gets my vote.

your dress is beautiful!! I would go with the double french bustle-it looks brilliant on the dress

the double french bustle looks great and elegent...not too excited about the traditional one..i feel it''ll make u quite ''big'' from the side u know?

Ooh, gorgeous dress. I love the double french bustle. How exciting!!!

thanks! it is very exciting! it''s also a huge relief to know after months of not knowing which dress to pick, i made the right decision. whew~!

I love the double french bustle, but I the way your dress looks on you is even more amazing! Absolutely gorgeous jcrow!

Oh yes, you did make the right decision with the dress. It''s stunning- you look GORGEROUS!

I''m such a noob with wedding dresses, etc... I''m embarassed to say that I had no idea there were bustle choices out there! I guess that''s why I prefer the traditional one. But then there''s the issue of the "side view".

Let us know what you decide!

ooooh how exciting!!!

definitley the double french.... the traditional looks weird... too much fabric all bunched up underneath.

Pardon the language.

But... HOLY CRAP that looks fabulous! And that bustle!! (The double french. Definitely. The other is just boring and wrong in comparison)

who is that by? And WOW does that look great on YOU!
30.gif

HI:

Gorgeous!! You look fab!

cheers--Sharon

Gypsy- thanks! it''s reem acra''s "enchanting"

OMG, your dress is absolutely stunning! Is it a Reem?

VuittonGal- yes it is
9.gif

~~I liked the traditional bustle at first, but then I read that you felt like you had gained like 80 pounds...so I like the double french bustle!
2.gif

Date: 6/26/2006 2:54:33 PM
Author: jcrow
Gypsy- thanks! it''s reem acra''s ''enchanting''
I didn''t know that had a corset back. But that definitely explains that opulent amazing embroidery. Yum!

Date: 6/26/2006 7:28:04 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~I liked the traditional bustle at first, but then I read that you felt like you had gained like 80 pounds...so I like the double french bustle!
2.gif

yeh, and i don''t know why one would be heavier than the other. it''s the same amount of material! maybe the double french distributes the weight more evenly?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP